Has anyone ever met up with the 'singles' advertised on this site

Tom8558

Since I'm only a registered user, I get adverts about how nice it would be to meet up with these women from the Southampton area. This got me thinking, do they actually exist?

I'm an attractive single woman looking to meet a nice bloke, fellow Saints fan, tell me about yourself Tom xxx

Since I'm only a registered user, I get adverts about how nice it would be to meet up with these women from the Southampton area. This got me thinking, do they actually exist?

Boo ... how come only registered members get these little perks, whilst us Fully Paid Up Members don't. :hunt:

I think we should have a Free Link direct to some raunchy web cam chat line in honour of our fiver. :suspicious:

I'm an attractive single woman looking to meet a nice bloke, fellow Saints fan, tell me about yourself Tom xxx

Well Turkish, I'm a man of normal dimensions but have a book on 'sex for dummies' which, unless you have something against me referencing through it during intercourse, will provide a sound basis for our relationship. And yourself?

Well Turkish, I'm a man of normal dimensions but have a book on 'sex for dummies' which, unless you have something against me referencing through it during intercourse, will provide a sound basis for our relationship. And yourself?

I am 5ft 6, dark haired with olive skin and brown eyes. I am a slim with a size d boobs. I am single at the moment but find the innernezz a great place to meet men with similar interests to myself. Dont worry about your inexperience, i've got plenty of tricks i can teach you. If you're normal sized then i'm sure you'd be a perfect fit for me, if you know what i mean xxxx

Edited by Turkish

I am 5ft 6, dark haired with olive skin and brown eyes. I am a slim with a size d boobs. I am single at the moment but find the innernezz a great place to meet men with similar interests to myself. Dont worry about your inexperience, i've got plenty of tricks i can teach you. If you're normal sized then i'm sure you'd be a perfect fit for me, if you know what i mean xxxx

Turkish you sound like the kinda woman for me. Just one question, are you open to threesomes?

Only if it's with a man and my twin sister or best friend. Although anyone would be considered xxx

Got some bad news Turkish. I've had an epifany during last night with you and feel that my real sexual intentions lie in the same sex as me. I hope that this doesn't come between us. Sorry :( xx