Only 14 points to go!!

AwaySaint1

So KD has cost us 3 points today,ah well only another 14 to go that he will cost us again this season.

Sunderland fans always said he cost them 17 points a season on avareage...

He only played one season for them, in the Prem, when they were sh i te.

Clueless.

:rolleyes:

So KD has cost us 3 points today,ah well only another 14 to go that he will cost us again this season.

:rolleyes: I thought that a fiver might dissuade some of the loons.

didn't see it but sky described him as our best player keeping us in it

If that isn't sarcasm then you are **** of the week.

A lot of fish took your bait it seems

didn't see it but sky described him as our best player keeping us in it

I watched Sky and listened to Solent. It sounded like Davis had a decent game. I don't like him as a goalkeeper but he seems to have sharpened up his game a bit, claiming crosses and better distribution. Sky's reporting was totally onesided. Solent commentary indicated Saints did well and didn't deserve to lose.

Any team will at times be under pressure at Cardiff. It sounded that we did all right.

According to Alan McNally on SNS "it could have been 4 or 5, but for Davis in the Southampton goal". Great, all we need another season of fans scapegoating players...

Can i suggest that such ridiculous statements are simply ignored... no point in replying to it... otherwise this board will simply fill up with crap as before...

Hey Minty I've a novel idea, why dont we just put everyone who makes a moronic post on our ignore lists then the morons wont have anyone to spout their rubbish to.

Can i suggest that such ridiculous statements are simply ignored... no point in replying to it... otherwise this board will simply fill up with crap as before...

This will be a good idea but it does make your blood boil when clearly from the radio or Sky reports (my listening mode) picked Davis out as making four or five outstanding saves to keep us in the game. AwaySaint1 was clearly away with the fairies.

Kelvin was excellent today, kept us in it before half time when Cardiff put us under pressure. And he was working hard to dominate the box. Only downside was his kicking from hand. But at least two good loud chants of "super kelvin" shows you that those who saw the game realised he was playing well

From the time you posted this I assume you did not attend the match, read or listen to the reports. You prejudice is clear. Sound reasoning appears beyond your limited capabilities.

I did not attend but having heard the Sky after game report, read the echo report and listened to some who attended the game it seems that Davis kept us in the match and was not at fault for either goal.

i am not a KD fan , i think he is to small BUT YOU ARE TALKING ABSOLUTE BO**OCKS

What a total **** of a post. Ask Killer if it was KD's fault. Killer stated categorically on the radio that it was completely his fault for losing his marker. So will you slag of Killer?

Really wonder whether we need supporters like you.

Lol, you look like a right bellend now - seemingly you weren't at the game judging by the time of your post, but if you were, you'd have seen Davis pull off some good saves and was generally one of our better players. We probably deserved to lose by more than one goal...

???

So what if I had made a tit of myself on an internet forum? why would I need to backtrack.

nickh I think you may confusing the internet with the real world.

I listened to the game on the radio and realise that without KD it would of been 10-1

Some of you guys tack this footie malarkey far to serious.

The namecalling in the thread does make me laugh.

???

So what if I had made a tit of myself on an internet forum? why would I need to backtrack.

nickh I think you may confusing the internet with the real world.

I listened to the game on the radio and realise that without KD it would of been 10-1

Some of you guys tack this footie malarkey far to serious.

The namecalling in the thread does make me laugh.

Lol, I hope it's a lesson learnt for Away Saint and all the idiots who have previously picked on KD as part of a gang of sheep!

I am pleased the way that many have been so quick to get behind KD after his excellent game. That's the support we need.

If Away Saint did realise KD had a great game then shame on him for troll posting. I suspect he just made a foolish "pick on KD" comment personally. But it's one or the other.

Edited by TopGun