New bank raid

SO16_Saint

Been listening on Solent. Apparently, a masked man asked a security guard for the cash box he was carrying to the local HSBC. Guard hands it over, bloke jumps into a silver Cavalier and does the offs, mowing down a woman during his escape.

The OB have found the car and the cash box, but not the perpetrator. They haven't given any other details about the lady who was hit or whether the cash box still had any cash in it.

The report I heard says there were no weapons involved. I'd like to think that if I was the courier, with my helmet on & visor down, carrying a relatively heavy box, and being confronted by an un-armed man, rather than give him the box of cash, I'd hit him with the box, before legging it into the bank.

Now, I've never been in this particular situation, so obviously I don't know how I'd actually react, and may just do as the guard did & hand it over, but I'd like to think that I'd have had a go.

Been listening on Solent. Apparently, a masked man asked a security guard for the cash box he was carrying to the local HSBC. Guard hands it over, bloke jumps into a silver Cavalier and does the offs, mowing down a woman during his escape.

The OB have found the car and the cash box, but not the perpetrator. They haven't given any other details about the lady who was hit or whether the cash box still had any cash in it.

Is it really that easy to rob a security man ;) ? "give me your cash please" "ok then, here you go"

Wouldn't the box have that special water tracking stuff? As soon as you open it you get contaminated and the money turns purple so you can't use it?

I thought all of them did these days?

The box in question, if not opened correctly will stain the money with pink dye (apparently)