What do you want for Xmas?

CB Saint

A new bike. I'm looking to lose a bit of weight before the wedding, the last thing I want is my kids in 20 years time ripping the p1S$ out of me for the double chin.

Same.

But don't bother trying to lose weight now. Your kids will rip the ****** out of your double chin and 'love handles' in 20 years if you're skinny in your wedding photos. Been there.

Same.

But don't bother trying to lose weight now. Your kids will rip the ****** out of your double chin and 'love handles' in 20 years if you're skinny in your wedding photos. Been there.

I hadn't thought about it from that view! If I gain weight before the wedding, and lose weight before any children I may have get old enough to care, they'll be proud of their old dad. I like that angle. (Except the losing weight part...)

That home brewery is ****e, you still need the ingredients but what people must realise is that the ONLY thing you actually need to make your own ale/beer/lager etc is those same missing ingredients, a big bucket some bottles and some hot water.

It really is not rocket surgery, it's one of the easiest things to make in the world.

That home brewery is ****e, you still need the ingredients but what people must realise is that the ONLY thing you actually need to make your own ale/beer/lager etc is those same missing ingredients, a big bucket some bottles and some hot water.

It really is not rocket surgery, it's one of the easiest things to make in the world.

Granted, but it is cool. Plus it pours a decent cold pint, try that using your bucket.

Nicole Scherzinger.

Oh damn, nope that won't work, future Mrs D_P will have opinions about that.

She's top of her list as well at the moment (for a night out on the town with) which I guess is slightly different from me, just ahead of (in her list) a personal concert from Josh Krajcik (We get the real X-Factor here of course)

Meh. Think I will settle for 9 points from all the Happy Holidays games

And a nice bottle of Clyenlish Malt and a box of Patchi Chocolates

Nicole Scherzinger.

Oh damn, nope that won't work, future Mrs D_P will have opinions about that.

She's top of her list as well at the moment (for a night out on the town with) which I guess is slightly different from me, just ahead of (in her list) a personal concert from Josh Krajcik (We get the real X-Factor here of course)

Meh. Think I will settle for 9 points from all the Happy Holidays games

And a nice bottle of Clyenlish Malt and a box of Patchi Chocolates

Yeah right - us girls can have crushes too!!!