SaintsTV

LVSaint

maybe try http://www.justin.tv/gio1saints.co.uk next match.........i had quite a hoot with all 9 viewers to our inaugral broadcast of saints live broadcast/webcast tv....

thanks to all the guys who contributed.....shame bout the result.

ive uploaded or downloaded the episodes (ist hal and 2nd half) to youtube now if you want to see what it was like.....about 100mins of being a saints fan on a saturday basically....

gio

A reminder/ request to anyone on the forum going to saints birmingham...

If you could kindly give me a PM I can give you my mobile number so that we can have "live" information on the webcast, skysports style. Please just txt or call with ANY INFO u want on sfc whilst at or around SMS. It will go out to directly whoever is watching! i think we got 9 or 10 viewers at the same time once and about 100 "views" all told during the transmission.....

It kind-of worked with cardiff on saturday when i got a call in the 90th min - we got the news out before sky or setanta or the bbc told us (but not before the radio and i dont know if the goal was posted here before i chocked out those words,...).

It wont take the place of the official written sfc updates or the forum during and post match threads but it does have the benefit of being "live" and broadcast and anchored by a real live saints supporter (ie me!). So the commentary and analysis is saints only....i got a sore throat from cardiff what with constant talking and my interpreting whats going on (and singing owtsgmi!) on air... being on air it gives it a bit more edge...plus of course its as up to date as anything else out there...more or less!

give it a go and be part of something new! Oh- did i say its free? Yes its freeee.LOL. Cheers!

Gio

maybe try http://www.justin.tv/gio1saints.co.uk next match.........i had quite a hoot with all 9 viewers to our inaugral broadcast of saints live broadcast/webcast tv....

thanks to all the guys who contributed.....shame bout the result.

ive uploaded or downloaded the episodes (ist hal and 2nd half) to youtube now if you want to see what it was like.....about 100mins of being a saints fan on a saturday basically....

gio

Link says

That page doesn't exist!

If you found a bug, please report it below.

im sorry the link didnt work. not sure why. Maybe i was'nt broadcasting when he looked?

its at http://www.justin.tv.com. Google justin tv and take it from there. Look for gio1saints channel on the sports broadcasts bit between 3pm and 5pm on a saturday and you should find me broadcasting. If i can recall the exact address i will put it back here later....

im sorry the link didnt work. not sure why. Maybe i was'nt broadcasting when he looked?

its at www.justin.tv.com. Google justin tv and take it from there. Look for gio1saints channel on the sports broadcasts bit between 3pm and 5pm on a saturday and you should find me broadcasting. If i can recall the exact address i will put it back here later....

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great initiative but how do you avoid hacking off those seated around you if you are doing 'out loud' commentary all during the game? I know it would hack me off if you were sitting next to me (but then I am a founder member of the Victor Meldrew Appreciation Society!)

I wont be at those matches......fellow saints at the matches can call me/ text me with info from the matches that i will broadcast live. Plus i will add corroborative detail from other media sources, which, combined, with my pleasant, and i'd like to think reasonably knowledegable but totally saints-biased informed commentary will mean that, if like me, saturdays are hell because you know whats going to happen....well, we can share the angst by getting involved. See me devastated, live, on air, week after week- or ecstatic even.lol.

The channel is easy to find.

Google justin.tv.

select "sport".

select All channels, then soccer from the menus ( if im broadcasting though, select "live channels" )

think theres only about 40 channels in english after you've narrowed them down that way, and only one of them is for saints fans.....

its called gio1saints channel.

The cardiff "episode" can be accessed from there. Its in two parts- first half and second half...its the 1st attempt so its not great- but it has/had its moments if you can be bothered to watch through it all. I just need more live info from guys at the matches thats all...so do PM me for mob numbers......