football sixes - Looking for teams

Dr Who?

Hi all,

Just something I though some on here might be interested in?

I am looking for teams to join the Football sixes league in Southampton on all weather pitches. All free entry, no deposit, all teams and the league registered, qualified referee every week, bibs and balls supplied.

The teams will just need to turn up min of (6 players max of 9 per squad) and play once a week. A minimum of 6 teams are required for the league to go ahead. The season will have a certain amount of weeks depending on the number of teams and then, everything will start all over again... yes football all year round.

Again depending on the number of teams will pay for there match anywhere between £25 & £30. Full league tables and top goalscorers, and fixture on own website for the league.

If you have a team that are interested in joining this sort of league, then please contact me as soon as possible. Free kit for the first 6 teams to show interest.

Kind Regards

Kevin Sim

kevinsim@hotmail.co.uk

At the moment, I am just gaging interest. I have 4 interested teams, but we need at least 6 to get the league off the ground.

Once we know numbers, we will source the best venue for the teams and the games will be on a rota every week on the same chosen day, between the hours of 7 and 10pm. I will then ask the remaining teams that are still interested for contact details, and then you will be contacted by my manager Tom. He will do all the team registation, and register your team with the FA and sign you up to the league.

Then you will have a website space set up, and you will be able to see your fixtures, results and league tables.

All you need to do is turn up for your game, with at least 6 players and max 9, and pay your £25-£28 per team depending on number of teams and play your game.... all year round if you choose.

Please contact if you are still interested, like I say we have 4 teams, but need at least 6..... you all get free kits if you are part of the original league on the first fixture night.

PM me or just reply to this.