Steven Gerrard's

Asaint4ever

You could be onto something there, Hatch.

I think there's a lot we haven't heard about 'Stevie G' and his delightful wife.

The night he was innocent of beating the sh!t out a barman, (unlike like his 'mates', mind), minutes before it happened they'd all been filmed singing 'There's only one Kenny Dalglish' - who just happened to be there.

And now happens to be his manager.

So he wouldn't be protective, would he?

although I don't believe the cancer thing, I did think there was something suspicious about his long absence, i just assumed it was a secret drug ban or something.

Nice theory, though it falls down a little when you take into account the fact that there is no such thing as a secret drug ban. Something else that the club and player don't want to publicise, maybe, but a drug ban? That would be public knowledge and not something that could be hushed up.

You could be onto something there, Hatch.

I think there's a lot we haven't heard about 'Stevie G' and his delightful wife.

The night he was innocent of beating the sh!t out a barman, (unlike like his 'mates', mind), minutes before it happened they'd all been filmed singing 'There's only one Kenny Dalglish' - who just happened to be there.

And now happens to be his manager.

So he wouldn't be protective, would he?

Is this a 'spot Kenny Dalglish amongst a collection of blurred and unrecognisable people' competition? Which one is he? I assume one of the blurred figures who gets ringed in a couple of those clips is Gerrard, but if that film, in that state, was all they had against him in court then I'm not surprised he got off. Wealthy footballer, top-notch lawyers, sympathetic jury (OK, that bit's an assumption) - do you really need conspiracy theories about why he was acquitted?

A few posts up we're mocking Scousers for believing stories about a supposed dead baby; now we're coming up with secret drug bans and more.

A few posts up we're mocking Scousers for believing stories about a supposed dead baby; now we're coming up with secret drug bans and more.

:)

Next time they see Rickie they should ask him. I am sure that, as a scouser, he'll know everything about these Liverpudlian conspiracies.

Nige is from just over the water. He might have heard a couple of rumours rumbling out of one of the tunnels.

Nice theory, though it falls down a little when you take into account the fact that there is no such thing as a secret drug ban. Something else that the club and player don't want to publicise, maybe, but a drug ban? That would be public knowledge and not something that could be hushed up.

I Still think there was something odd about it.