Hurricane Bawbag

RonManager

I must admit, our Scottish counterparts (Electricity Consumers) are very different to down here, it is not unusual for a Scot off supply in these conditions to flag down one of our vans and say 'Have you come to fix my electricity I have been off for a week ?'

For us to say 'Sorry we are off to another job right now but will be back as soon as we can'

And for them to reply 'No problems, I have the candles and drink ready, good luck'

Completely different story down here !!!

Best name ever for a hurricane.:lol:

Apparently Scotland has broken free of it's moorings and is heading eastwards across the North Sea.

Hope our Scottish Saints contingent are all OK.

That video was taken just down the road from my mother-in-law's!!!

Still blowing a gale up here. Not as fierce so I can try and make some repairs . The road just along for me was shown on national tv. Some boats in the harbour sunk due to the fierceness of the waves which have marginally subsided . Good news for me ectricity was restored last night so all being well I can watch saints on sky . We have already been given a met warning that it will be bad late Monday and Tuesday coming