For Saints in NYC

Hey Dan! I guess this one's to me....

Do you really want to be drinking at 8am?? I guess I'm not totally against it as I'll be doing pregaming/tailgating after for the Giants game at 1pm, tho will likely still be hungover from Sat night.

Wht channel's it on? Is it foxsoccer.tv and is that free? You could come over mine to watch it if you want (West Village) - I have another mate over from UK (Villa fan) anyway. I won't be going to Nevada Smiths that early.

Hi Dan, Nevada is undergoing a minor redecoration and have moved to Webster Hall just around the corner, and yes they serve beer early.

Deano - Foxsoccer.tv is showing it live and Fox Soccer Plus has it on delay at 11am.

I'll probably head on over to Webster Hall for the live game.

A) Deano - I thought you said you were going to be in England until April? Are you back?

B) Webster Hall?!!? Wow. I didn't know this until just now - thanks for the heads up.

I've got sister/bro-in-law in town, so I'm trying to figure out how to watch this. I can watch it at my place at 11, but would rather see it live, ya know? So while I do not like drinking at 8 am all that much, I am pretty sure that if Nevada Smiths / Webster Hall doesn't have the 24 hour liquor license then they can't serve beer until noon on a Sunday. If they can't serve, then that makes the decision for us and we'll just watch it at my place at 11. I also don't think they want to get up at 7 am to get there on time.

Thanks for the offer, tho. Normally I'd say yes, but I have to pass in this instance.

Well if it's on Foxsoccer.tv then you should just watch it on that live at home. Or if you don't want to sign up for it (not sure if there's a charge - would guess so), there's bound to be a free stream on showing it - there were 7 or so feeds of the Blackpool game on firstrowsports.

Yeah, I'm going to try the foxsoccer.tv route. Anyone know if I can get that to stream onto my PS3, so I can watch the game on my TV? I'm about to research that now, so I'll probably have figured it out by the time you read this.

I'm changing my plan and heading over to FootballFactory NY - 33rd and Broadway tomorrow, as its nearer my apartment, as you lot are not entertaining walking around in 30 degree weather tomorrow - don't blame you ha! Enjoy the game, and here's to 3 pts and a lot of glum looking skates. COYR!

FootballFactory is at Legends right? That seems to be the new place to go for watching soccer on TV, especially now that Nevada Smiths has closed.

And by the way I ended up not just walking around in 30 degree weather today, I spent 3 hours freezing my ass off at the very top of MetLife Stadium this afternoon watching Giants getting destroyed by the awful Redskins!