FAO EastleighSoulboy

PompeyLass

Sorry, only just read your PM from July, shows how long I haven't been around !!!! I can't reply to it for some reason as I don't have permission to do so but the answer to your question (if you can remember it) is no.

ah well looks like ESB isn't getting lucky after the match on Sunday then.Probably just as well.

Sorry, only just read your PM from July, shows how long I haven't been around !!!! I can't reply to it for some reason as I don't have permission to do so but the answer to your question (if you can remember it) is no.

Great to hear from you! I cannot, for the life of me, remember the question! So let's just let the mucky minds run amok!

Haha, don't really get time to post during the day now due to having to do some proper work, joys of management !!! Is Corp Ho still around then ?

Hi PL .... seeing as you don't have time to post, you defo won't have time to work your way thru The Pompey Takeover Thread where Corp has made some outstanding contributions LOL

It stands at about 917 pages over 2 years and over 45000 posts. It is a classic to say the least, and is certainly worth a look when you get a few weeks spare!!

Hi PL .... seeing as you don't have time to post, you defo won't have time to work your way thru The Pompey Takeover Thread where Corp has made some outstanding contributions LOL

It stands at about 917 pages over 2 years and over 45000 posts. It is a classic to say the least, and is certainly worth a look when you get a few weeks spare!!

Lol, must be a contender for the world's longest thread & most posts !!!! Nice to see you're still concerned about us ;-)