how do you picture your forum friends?

dune

Well perhaps if they had their own pictures on there posts, rather than hiding behind a keyboard, and making out that they are interesting, then we would not have to do this.

I just do not get it, what have you all got to hide?

who's the lady you cropped out of yours?

Well perhaps if they had their own pictures on there posts, rather than hiding behind a keyboard, and making out that they are interesting, then we would not have to do this.

And stupid question of the year goes to.....

If we all looked like Gary Neville then maybe we would all use our real photo as an avatar. P.S. wash your hair! :)

Personally I hide in front of the keyboard as behind the keyboard is where the monitors are and I would not be able to see them and type so a silly place to hide.

Anyway a more interesting (or more likely not) thread would be for people to explain what part of their psyche is represented by their avatar. In my case its my love of a bad pun as my current one dates back to the dark days when posters were often being accused of being PR plants so I decided to make my avatar out of plants.

You know what I look like!

Ive never ignored you purposefully, though I may have failed to respond a few times ;) Ive had more contact with you in the past month or so than with my mum....

I know. Was just joshing. Things get heated in the midst of a debate. All is forgiven.

If we all looked like Gary Neville then maybe we would all use our real photo as an avatar. P.S. wash your hair! :)

Gary Neville....I am the most offended I have every been on here!! The picture is at the Reading Festival so washing my greasy mop was not possible ;)

Personally I hide in front of the keyboard as behind the keyboard is where the monitors are and I would not be able to see them and type so a silly place to hide.

Anyway a more interesting (or more likely not) thread would be for people to explain what part of their psyche is represented by their avatar. In my case its my love of a bad pun as my current one dates back to the dark days when posters were often being accused of being PR plants so I decided to make my avatar out of plants.

But you are behind my keyboard, and screen.....well you are not, but you know what I mean!!

Hmmm I am not sure that your avatar reasons stick with me. I might have to think one up and go with the flow of not having a picture of yourself....... hmm I feel a Dr Who one coming on, just to try and get rid of that Dalek!!!