David Beckham signs for PSG!!

ART

France is in complete unbelief and everyone reacting in complete supor. Beckam, at 37 has signed an 18 month contract to play for Paris St Germain (PSG) Monthly salary 800,000 euros per month. Football has gone completely mad. The other perks include 2 houses in Paris, security guards, chauffeurs for him and the wife and kids. Where is this all going to end?http://www.bfmtv.com/david-beckham-se-serait-engage-pour-18-mois-actu20801.html

Beckham's agent is refusing to comment to either confirm or deny. The way this story has taken over all the news, the headlines, has me thinking that Sarkozy's using the leak to cover up all the disquiet and anger of airport strikes, train strikes and not to mention the threat of losing the triple AAA. Has me thinking why do our politicians in Britain never think up things like this to con the public into thinking all is well.:(

Beckham's agent is refusing to comment to either confirm or deny. The way this story has taken over all the news, the headlines, has me thinking that Sarkozy's using the leak to cover up all the disquiet and anger of airport strikes, train strikes and not to mention the threat of losing the triple AAA. Has me thinking why do our politicians in Britain never think up things like this to con the public into thinking all is well.:(

They do. John Terry might get banged up. :lol:

Latest news casts are saying PSG supporters are inflamed over the reported salary of 800,000 euros per month which doesn't included bonuses! Fabian Bartez, ex clown goalkeeper who played with Beckham at Man United thinks it's a brilliant move. For that kind of money they could have landed TEVEZ or any current top player. Maybe Victoria's includede in the deal :(

Well with all the fuss over Beckham's arrival yesterday and PSG winning their match and taking over from my local team Montpellier at the top of the Ligue: today PSG have just announced they are parting company with their manager.

The owners said "the bench needs to provide lots of attraction in the same way there is on the pitch" This is an odd oone and one wonders what more the poor guy could have done than top the Ligue for Christmas.

Yeah, but has he ACTUALLY signed the contract?
Beckham is supposed to have given his word and the deal will be signed after the New Year holiday. I'm wondering if it wasn't the manager adverse to the signing who leaked the news to the press, hence him being fired today. Certainly the PSG supporter base has been very upset at the deal and been commenting on all the news programs.