Man Crushes

Turkish

I know i wont be subject to "does your boyfriend know you're online?" and "he minces to the left, he minces to the right, that homo Turkish, he minces all night" chants on here so i wanted to ask you lovely fair minded, each to their own type people on here if you have any man crushes or men you could have a bromance with (i hate that expression by the way)

I know Baj wishes he could with Serge from Kasbian and June (LOL) has one on Davey boy Cameron

Me, Sir Rickie Lambert, Paul Weller, Ian Brown and LIam & Noel Gallagher could be potential bessie mates for me. What about you lovely, each to their own chaps.

I know i wont be subject to "does your boyfriend know you're online?" and "he minces to the left, he minces to the right, that homo Turkish, he minces all night" chants on here so i wanted to ask you lovely fair minded, each to their own type people on here if you have any man crushes or men you could have a bromance with (i hate that expression by the way)

I know Baj wishes he could with Serge from Kasbian and June (LOL) has one on Davey boy Cameron

Me, Sir Rickie Lambert, Paul Weller, Ian Brown and LIam & Noel Gallagher could be potential bessie mates for me. What about you lovely, each to their own chaps.

Does this mean you won't be asking the same question to 'the uglies'?

That Eric Pickles is especially lovely, the way the sunlight reflects playfully upon his bold head, his God-like features, and how his exquisitely tailored suites manage so artfully to conceal his vast gut ... well what can I say, the mere sight of him could turn the heart (and stomach) of any man.

Indeed, if it wasn't for the stubborn refuse of the current Mrs CEC to accept that she's met her match, you can rest assured I'd be in there like a rabbit up a drain pipe.

• 2 years later...