Coventry away. Magic of the Cup

Sour Mash

Who's doing this one? Not that I really care, just thought it should at least have it's own thread on here. £15/10 a ticket, can't really complain at that. Massive away end, so can spread out and stand miles from any plebs.

Cov' are boycotting this in their efforts to oust SISU and I'm doing likewise, even though it's down the road.

Cov' are boycotting this in their efforts to oust SISU and I'm doing likewise, even though it's down the road.

if anyone wants a game to boycott it is Leeds away this year, they are charging some teams £36 a ticket!!

I quite enjoyed this one for the league game but going to save money for Forest away the following week. Crowd will be pitiful for this one. Think we'll be doing well to take 1,000 up there.
I hope there's less than that. Fancy having a whole block of seats to myself for this one.

Booked my tickets two of us travelling from redditch, worcs on the train just looked and Ricoh is bloody miles away from station any ideas on the best way of getting there??
Its a hard one to call. Either you can get a cab up to one of the half-decent pubs nearish the ground, then pay for the bus back, problem is, that works out quite expensive, as the cost os a single on the bus back is nearly the same as a return would be and the cabs cost a fair bit, especially if there is just a couple of you in it.

Or just go to one of the crappy pubs in town, like Spoons, and get a return on the bus, which is probably what my lot will do this time.

Booked my tickets two of us travelling from redditch, worcs on the train just looked and Ricoh is bloody miles away from station any ideas on the best way of getting there??

£3.90 on the bus earlier in the season, just ask for a football special ticket. Didn't take too long to get their either from the station.

I am going and I'm hoping for a crowd under 4,000.

i have seen people mention that the Cov fans are boycotting, but is that actually confirmed anywhere? quite pleased i'm saving my money on this one to be honest.

i have seen people mention that the Cov fans are boycotting, but is that actually confirmed anywhere? quite pleased i'm saving my money on this one to be honest.
Far bit on here about their boycott, http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/forums/7-Coventry-City-General-Chat seems even more poorly organised than something Saints could manage. Prob be a crowd of about 8-9k I reckon, cheap tickets and an easy enough drive for Saints fans.

Far bit on here about their boycott, http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/forums/7-Coventry-City-General-Chat seems even more poorly organised than something Saints could manage. Prob be a crowd of about 8-9k I reckon, cheap tickets and an easy enough drive for Saints fans.

An odd sense of deja vu reading that forum... a team in the Championship relegation zone with fans discussing boycotting the club in order to force out unpopular owners/board members and a sticky thread talking about a new server :lol:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/2011/12/15/coventry-city-fans-in-boycott-game-call-92746-29955958/

Seems to have got the attention of the local rag. Still undecided if Il go or not though.

Fair play to them, bt what always makes me laugh is would they do a boycott if they'd drawn Man Utd in the Cup?

May as well do the game mate, what else you going to do with your Saturday afternoon. Don't become one of those lads that make out they've got a life away from football!

Fair play to them, bt what always makes me laugh is would they do a boycott if they'd drawn Man Utd in the Cup?

May as well do the game mate, what else you going to do with your Saturday afternoon. Don't become one of those lads that make out they've got a life away from football!

Its more saving money mate. With nights out in Blackpool, Hull and Euro 2012 could do with missing this. We'll see though.

He'll only go with his new football friends anyway. The student scumbag thinks he's too good for us these days.