Fellas, how much do you spend on a hair cut?

1976_Child

A horrific amount, it's probably the most shocking price difference between Norway and Britain and yes, I include the beer in that. A 15 pound haircut IS possible here, but they are those dodgy back street places with faded, sun bleached pictures of men with 70s haircuts in the window. They will listen to what you want, then give you the same haircut they give everyone. If you go anywhere half decent you will pay between 30 and 40 quid in Norway.

A horrific amount, it's probably the most shocking price difference between Norway and Britain and yes, I include the beer in that. A 15 pound haircut IS possible here, but they are those dodgy back street places with faded, sun bleached pictures of men with 70s haircuts in the window. They will listen to what you want, then give you the same haircut they give everyone. If you go anywhere half decent you will pay between 30 and 40 quid in Norway.

Wow, that's a lot! I hope you get a decent haircut for that. Any particular reason for the price?

Do you get a head slap with that?

My last professional hair cut was 2/6d...

IF you ask they have these vibrator things that must have been built in the 50's that they strap on their hands and give you a scalp massage. It was fine until I hit late 40's and then all my fillings started to fall out when they did it.

Worse I have never been able to find one in a shop for the GF

Doesn't come around too often for me. I get it cut short every few years, and grow it the rest of the time, despite many non-legally binding commitments to my missus not to do so. She is a wily one, though - I believe she is beginning to see through my plans.

Eventually, she gets her best mate around to shear me, and it happens for free.

IF you ask they have these vibrator things that must have been built in the 50's that they strap on their hands and give you a scalp massage. It was fine until I hit late 40's and then all my fillings started to fall out when they did it.

Worse I have never been able to find one in a shop for the GF

Whilst in Dubai, I was asked if I wanted to go for an Indian head slap and haircut, I am now pleased that I refused the offer.

I replace my hair clippers roughly every two years.

So, on average about £12.50 a year, or roughly £1 per month for me :)

Nothing worse then cheap clippers. My hair is horribly thick so it can clog a cheaper set. Let me tell you when that happens it F**KING HURTS!!!!