Saints fan in punch-up shocker

scotty

• 2 months later...
he gets to iron him out again. Do it.

Don't do it. All the pressure on the previous winner and the sore loser will be bang up for it. Your mate has proved his point already, he had his chance and blew it. End Game.

SSOTN has put his finger on it turks, thats exactly what steve reckons. Everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Having said that, I somehow feel he ought to go for it. Visualise the bloke as wearing a pompey shirt or something.

SSOTN has put his finger on it turks, thats exactly what steve reckons. Everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Having said that, I somehow feel he ought to go for it. Visualise the bloke as wearing a pompey shirt or something.

Be great to do him twice though wouldn't it? From what i saw your man was in a different league to the other fella and bantered him, would take a massive effort for him to win.

Don't do it. All the pressure on the previous winner and the sore loser will be bang up for it. Your mate has proved his point already, he had his chance and blew it. End Game.

Dont judge everyone by your own weakling standards, not everyone is used to being ironed out everytime they get in a scrap.

If you were any mate you'd persuade him to retire. Both fighters lacked any class or skill, it was practically 5 minutes of two blokes in headgear windmilling each other. Your mate may have won but he was blowing out his arse, looks the wrong age of 40 and will get seriously hurt against a younger, fitter, stronger opponent.

If you were any mate you'd persuade him to retire. Both fighters lacked any class or skill, it was practically 5 minutes of two blokes in headgear windmilling each other. Your mate may have won but he was blowing out his arse, looks the wrong age of 40 and will get seriously hurt against a younger, fitter, stronger opponent.

lol, it was a one-off charity event that might possibly get a re-run this year, he's not about to get thrown in the ring with anybody young, fit, and handy with his fists. Steve called me this morning plssing himself laughing, said Sambosa's description of him is possibly the most accurate he's ever heard, and yes, he is the wrong side of 40. I should add that the fight was after Steve had spent six months in hard training for it, can you imagine what the fat bastard would have looked like without that hahahaaaa

Also, lol @ special k's link, never seen that one before!!