Random and Pointless Happy Christmas Thread

pedg

Merry Christmas!

May you all have a lovely peaceful day tomorrow, surrounded by those you love with good food and the odd ale too (if that's your thing).

To 'our lads' and all at Southampton FC, thanks for a great year of football too.

And finally, as a Christian may I take this opportunity to wish Jesus a very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Big Man!

I'm working tonight and tomorrow night (cue violins) - dosen't work out too bad as apart from the healthy wedge I'll get next month I get the morning with the kids and missus and miss the ****** of going to my wife's, brothers, girlfriends parents house in the afternoon. Looking forward to Boxing Day footy to to make up for the lack of beers.

Merry Crimbo one and all!!!!!!!!

Christmas is actually here already & I can tell you it is absoluetly totally and completely....

Full of washing up.

But in reality, Merry Christamd you all.

May you find what you want at the top of Stockings, may you get as stuffed as your Turkeys/Rib Roasts/Beans on Toast will allow and may that Maria Carey song never be heard again after tonight.

OK that last bit was too much to ask for so may the lads in the squad have a great day tomorrow and tear 'em a new one on Boxinghead Day instead.

Merry Christmas to all my right wing forum friends.

My darling honey-bunny right-wing fascist-Toryite Thacherite...

... may I extend to you, and all your kin, a most hearty Christmas!

enjoy it... because..

Come the Revolution There Will Be No Christmas For The Rich Tories Like You

... And a very Happy New Year

(see you on the other side, a whole new year of wind-ups and bull-shmeg awaits... ;)

Oh right. Can you provide some evidence for that ridiculous claim?

Oh dear merciful heavens, we get it you don't believe. Who cares? It's Christmas an arbitrary date chosen for the birth of Christ based on paganistic rituals chosen to appease the Romans. No-one knows when and if he was born and Christians choose to believe he's the savior so let's all get along crack another bottle of bubbly and enjoy the prezzies :D

Oh right. Can you provide some evidence for that ridiculous claim?

Proving either the existence or the non-existence of God is impossible.

Neither believing in God nor believing in the non-existence of God, is "ridiculous".

Why do you think you need to use a word like "ridiculous" to describe a belief different from your own?

Of course there's a really really old clever man who floats around in the clouds and can watch over every single person in the world at the same time. I'd rather be a heroin addict than believe in that.

Which is basically the view of God through the eyes of an eight year old.

Merry Christmas!

May you all have a lovely peaceful day tomorrow, surrounded by those you love with good food and the odd ale too (if that's your thing).

To 'our lads' and all at Southampton FC, thanks for a great year of football too.

And finally, as a Christian may I take this opportunity to wish Jesus a very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Big Man!

Jesus wasn't born on Christmas day, that is a well known fact!