Christmas TV

dune

Aha.

ITV 1 now. My favourite cartoon film as a nipper, but not the same now.:(

And it reminds me of work. The latest thing is "merlin" which is another nine day wonder buzz initiative where you have to put yourself into the future and then look back on how you achieved where you are.:rolleyes: I have to deal with all this sh/t every day and pretend it's genius. Why it can't just be called forward planning I don't know.

Edited by dune

FFS i'm now on SKY News having just spent 10 minutes watching quest and learning how petrol tanks are made. FFS this is sh/t.

And now it's adverts.

Ah you should have kept scanning. There was a monster 6 episode back to back run of Deadliest Catch on Discovery Showcase HD Europe today................

The whole build up and sad passing of Phil Harris & then the fall-outs.

Nice happy Xmas viewing.

(Note I only was able to comment as my 18 year old Video tape of The Great Escape finally gave up the ghost this afternoon) (Probably the Sprout fumes)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Even Virgin XL was crap. Movies on Demand? Pah. Load of ******** on demand more like.

Still, bottle of Pinot Grigio, bottle of Fleurie down and now onto a case of cider. The match tomorrow will, I believe, resemble my son's Nintendo 3DS with one eye closed.

Easy choice at 9.

BBC1: Eastenders, plague avoidance activated

ITV: Downturn Abbey: Ditto

but on:

BBC2: Spirograph,Meccano etc in another permutation of how to tie old footage of toys and interviews into a cheap christmas program. Winner!

Are you watching BBC 1 now?

McIntyre could be used as a method of torture. I was mildly tempted to watch the programme because Sean Lock was on it, but gave it a miss in favour of another glass of red and watching some Alan Partridge on my laptop.

All the best 'christmas' TV is on after christmas though, Charlie Brooker's 2011 Wipe is on Dec 30th and Royle Family is on tomorrow (I presume so anyway - I thought it was on this evening!).

dr who is horrific

do you still have to hide behind the sofa ?

:lol:

It's a last-minute winner for Post of the Year!

McIntyre could be used as a method of torture. I was mildly tempted to watch the programme because Sean Lock was on it, but gave it a miss in favour of another glass of red and watching some Alan Partridge on my laptop.

All the best 'christmas' TV is on after christmas though, Charlie Brooker's 2011 Wipe is on Dec 30th and Royle Family is on tomorrow (I presume so anyway - I thought it was on this evening!).

:lol:

It's a last-minute winner for Post of the Year!

You didn't miss much, Sean Lock was as good as ever but only on for about 5 minutes, Mcintyre was his usual incredibly unfunny self and now having to endure that fat c*nt James Cordon and the horse faced Miranda dancing to i had the time of my life. All it all, pretty horrific.

You didn't miss much, Sean Lock was as good as ever but only on for about 5 minutes, Mcintyre was his usual incredibly unfunny self and now having to endure that fat c*nt James Cordon and the horse faced Miranda dancing to i had the time of my life. All it all, pretty horrific.

I don't think the BBC could have picked a bigger conglomeration of people I hate to appear on one programme - McIntyre, Corden, Hart, Brydon (albeit to a lesser extent than the other 3)...

Some of you come across as boring old farts! however Yes Dr who was shockingly shvt, this years TV line up however has been better than the previous years in my opinion..

I Think your right they are old farts I think they wanted grumpy old men or women on tv.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk