The "why did they think I would want that for christmas" thread

Spudders

Surprised we've not had one of these yet (or we have and I'm gonna look very unobservant).

What cr@p & tat did you get this year that's going straight on ebay, to the charity shop, or in the bin?

I got a hoodie that is so big I could fit two of me in it and has a design on the front that looks so lame that I think I'd be embarrassed to wear it when at home on my own.

I got this stupid iPad, what the hell am I suppose to do with it? I can honestly say my least exciting present was the hairy bikers cookbook, but I do the cooking and love cooking so not that bad. My family know me well!

The referee gnome was fantastic as well, but not sure why the saints shop have them??

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I got a f-off big R/C helicopter. A proper one made of steel and tungsten and only for use outdoors, not in the house unless you want to chop the kids' heads off.

I also got the ubiquitous smellies and enough liquorice allsorts to give my digestion palpitations for a month.

I got one of those fecking dancing animal things from my mother wuth moving parts and it sings a song. Ok as a novelty present and one off, but my mum seems to get me them every fecking year.

I also got a hat with built in headphones that can be plugged into an iPod. Sounds great, but it looks ridiculous, the headphones are too high for the ears, and I don't even have an iPod.

Juggling Balls.

The same golf set that I got last year. I don't play golf, and even if I did, I'd use last years set.

,...and yes, all these presents came from my mother. Seems her senility is creeping in.

The Saints shop does sell some weird stuff, the missus thinks it is an easy online way of getting my presents.

However, 2 plastic bath ducks in Saints colours! FFS I'm 55!

My missus got two Norwich ducks. She's 27 and loves them. (Mental age of about 13 I reckon.) Her mum said it was to counteract all the Saints stuff I have in our house - there's not a lot of Norwich stuff in here! (So far I've been lucky.)

I got this stupid iPad, what the hell am I suppose to do with it? I can honestly say my least exciting present was the hairy bikers cookbook, but I do the cooking and love cooking so not that bad. My family know me well!

I too got an oh so exciting cookbook, the most worrying thing though is I actually asked for it. That's when you know you're getting older!

Least exciting was a tin of shortbread from M & S, the same bloody present I've had from the same person for the last 3 years! Is there a more boring present then a tin of biscuits!!

I too got an oh so exciting cookbook, the most worrying thing though is I actually asked for it. That's when you know you're getting older!

Least exciting was a tin of shortbread from M & S, the same bloody present I've had from the same person for the last 3 years! Is there a more boring present then a tin of biscuits!!

My wife's grandma had a pack of Jacobs crackers on her Christmas list, it is was the worse list in history!

I also got the referee gnome, but I love it, but why do the Saints shop stock them?

I got a large beer glass in the shape of a boot!!!!! It only stands up when three quarter full, less than that and it fall over.

We also got back a candle making kit that we got from someone else (sister in law) a few years ago, and gave to the other sister in law last year.

I also got a filofax insert calander, and I have been using a PDA since 1997.