Mice

dune

I thought i'd destroyed the pesky things (one with a shovel and the other by trapping it behind a corner unit and coaxing it onto a trap), but alas no. I have just taken the christmas decorations down and found chewed up paper in the decorations box in the loft (put some poison up there) and just checked a bait box and can see where one has eaten the poison. The little b/stards are doing my head in!

I thought i'd destroyed the pesky things (one with a shovel and the other by trapping it behind a corner unit and coaxing it onto a trap), but alas no. I have just taken the christmas decorations down and found chewed up paper in the decorations box in the loft (put some poison up there) and just checked a bait box and can see where one has eaten the poison. The little b/stards are doing my head in!
christ i know you live in a poor area but fighting the mice for the bin food scraps is bad:)

We once had a fieldmouse in the kitchen - our 3 cats just sat and watched it running around until I caught it and put it out in the garden, at which point they took an interest.

My cat used to catch them live in the garden and release them in the house. We never had an infestation like Dune though, sounds a bit pikey.

When l used to live over Testwood Lane they used to invade the garage I stop them aventually by using a sheet of glass based in strong glue with a mars bar stuck in the middle...When the blighters got on glass that was their lot. A nasty end for the b@stards

Nice......I like this one!