Sat in maternity ward

Dr Who?

Me and my wife have been here since 10am as she came in to be induced, to give birth to our boy saint, to go with the 2 girls. Things are starting to move now with contractions every 5 minutes. So it should be today, maybe.

Come on you baby!!

The best of luck to you and yours, and I hope the birth goes smoothly. If the young'un does turn out to be a lifelong Saints fan I suggest you prepare him/her for the lifetime of twisted dreams and shattered hopes that awaits them ;)

Well I have been sent home! Not kicking in fully. Back if called, or first thing in the morning to try again. Still feel like a spare part, while the wife continues in pain..... Make it happen tomorrow please!

Cheers for all the wishes.

Baby arrived today at 15.45 and weighed in at 8.8. Mum and baby are well. It is fair to say it was emotional. He is just called boy at the moment.

Also ever home game after, me, my wife, and both my daughters Saints have won! So bring on the 3 points!

Baby arrived today at 15.45 and weighed in at 8.8. Mum and baby are well. It is fair to say it was emotional. He is just called boy at the moment.

Also ever home game after, me, my wife, and both my daughters Saints have won! So bring on the 3 points!

Congratulations!

BTW I've always liked Bletch as a boys name. Just a thought.

Many congratulations fella!!!!!

Mum and baby were both good when I left them. They will be in over night, and I got sent home. So plenty of sleep for me, as we both have had about 40 minutes sleep in the last 37 hours. Not bad going.

Still I am buzzing now, and will probably be up for a while.

Cheers for all your words of support!

Mum and baby were both good when I left them. They will be in over night, and I got sent home. So plenty of sleep for me, as we both have had about 40 minutes sleep in the last 37 hours. Not bad going.

Still I am buzzing now, and will probably be up for a while.

Cheers for all your words of support!

Just to say, big congratulations to you, the missus and the girls.

You are a brave brave man for pushing the reset button at our age, but dude, you've got a son! Now that is ace.

I tell you what Mrs Who was amazing. Has been suffering with SPD, which is where the hips and pelvis and ligamints are stretched/torn and very painful. She has been on crouches since 5 months. Then she gets 2 hours sleep durning a 24 hour labour where the last part the baby got stuck for a while and then came out. All this while not having any mobility and being stuck on her back. A real battler that is for sure.

That is all, all done now, but wanted a shout out for her!

Just to say, big congratulations to you, the missus and the girls.

You are a brave brave man for pushing the reset button at our age, but dude, you've got a son! Now that is ace.

Cheers mate, I would not change it for anything, and if Liz was not in so much pain we would have had another, but this was the pregnancy from hell, and labour from hell. This is it, the Sim clan complete.

Love my girls, but a boy is fantastic and at least has a chance to carry on the Sim name, as they are a dying breed.

Cheers mate, and hope to see you again soon, at. saints game, they need our support!

Congratulations...best start checking out the Academy!

SPD, something or other pelvic disorder, that happened to Mrs Le Taxi during our younger daughters pregnancy, went straight back after the birth and didnt re occur during the subsequent twins pregnancy so hopefully she'll be fine.

Twins are five now and believe me we had fun this xmas, boys toys are so much more fun than girls, I might even let them have a go soon! (-;

Congratulations to you and the rest of the family, what a nice start to the new year!

Congratulations. Rickie or Matty for name ?

SPD, something or other pelvic disorder, that happened to Mrs Le Taxi during our younger daughters pregnancy, went straight back after the birth and didnt re occur during the subsequent twins pregnancy so hopefully she'll be fine.

Twins are five now and believe me we had fun this xmas, boys toys are so much more fun than girls, I might even let them have a go soon! (-;

Congratulations to you and the rest of the family, what a nice start to the new year!

Congratulations matey and family!

A nice home coming present is in order I think .... never too early for a Scalextric!!

PS ... Eric is a good name for character building. For some unknown reason it is often used for bizarre situations/characters .... Eric is Bananaman / Stressed Eric / Eric The 1/2 a Bee / Wreckless Eric etc etc.

Edited by ericofarabia

How many stitches did she have?

You will never find out the truth, even if they didn't have any stitches they will always lie and say they had a couple, just so it doesn't sound like it was like a wizards sleeve.

Congratulations Dr Who, was that at Addenbrookes hospital?

Cheers mate, I would not change it for anything, and if Liz was not in so much pain we would have had another, but this was the pregnancy from hell, and labour from hell. This is it, the Sim clan complete.

Love my girls, but a boy is fantastic and at least has a chance to carry on the Sim name, as they are a dying breed.

Cheers mate, and hope to see you again soon, at. saints game, they need our support!

Just seen the photos on Facebook, mate. A real cutie, who has caused quite a stir in Chez pap. Missus is on the prowl :scared:

You will never find out the truth, even if they didn't have any stitches they will always lie and say they had a couple, just so it doesn't sound like it was like a wizards sleeve.

Congratulations Dr Who, was that at Addenbrookes hospital?

Stitches, not sure on the number, but saw 7/8 myself, but it took about 30/45 minutes.

Yes mate the Rosie at Addenbrookes, very good job they do as well.

Just seen the photos on Facebook, mate. A real cutie, who has caused quite a stir in Chez pap. Missus is on the prowl :scared:

Whoops sorry mate! Named him Fraser, as you know as he wa on Facebook. Keep saying she though, because that is all I have had to say as a parent.