USA - Forest v Saints TV Coverage

Sat 14 Jan ko 10am ET

Forest v Saints

At the mo this is showing up on FSP on Sun 15 Jan @ 12.30pm (so a 26.5 hour delay).

It isn't showing up on foxsoccer.tv yet ( http://www.foxsoccer.tv/upcoming ) but I reckon it may do in the coming days.

Being top definitely seems to mean more TV coverage. Hopefully Saints can stay up there for the rest of the season.

24 hour delay is doable. Let's hope we've either strengthened or got them all back on the bus, or both, by then.

In response to your other thread Rut (as I am limited to 3 posts a day...I know, cheapskate)

Mon Jan 23 - ko 2.45 ET

Saints v Leicester is LIVE on FSP & foxsoccer.tv

So do you:

1/ Take the afternoon off

2/ Record it, avoid the score & watch it when you get home

3/ Watch it at work but risk having the watching of the game disrupted by ummm, work

Think I'll go for 2/

There's no Prem game that night so if any of you have to rely on a bar to watch FSP you should be onto a winner. Enjoy.

1. Can't take the time off, already had some days off after new year. In San Diego with my folks until tomorrow.

2. Easy winner. Keep away from the net at work. Watch it in comfort with a beer and a fag after work.

3. Not a chance. The important calls/work will come in to ruin the key moments won't they.

1. Can't take the time off, already had some days off after new year. In San Diego with my folks until tomorrow.

2. Easy winner. Keep away from the net at work. Watch it in comfort with a beer and a fag after work.

3. Not a chance. The important calls/work will come in to ruin the key moments won't they.

Yeah I'm gonna watch it at home later on as well. I just don't mention English soccer to anyone at work. I have Saints stuff up but nobody really says much and I don't encourage it for times when I do wanna avoid a score. It's worked well so far...

I just posted up details for the Birmingham game. That has a pretty short delay on a Sat afternoon so pretty good.

You've just been to San Diego? How are the Charger fans there doing? I hope you'll be supporting the Broncos v the Steelers this Sunday. I can't abide all the twtty Steeler fans everywhere (them and the Packers really are the Liverpool & Man Utd of the NFL when it comes to knobhead fans) so this game is a double-biggie. The NFL post-season 4 game weekends are always good. No hiding place now...

Yeah I'm gonna watch it at home later on as well. I just don't mention English soccer to anyone at work. I have Saints stuff up but nobody really says much and I don't encourage it for times when I do wanna avoid a score. It's worked well so far...

I just posted up details for the Birmingham game. That has a pretty short delay on a Sat afternoon so pretty good.

You've just been to San Diego? How are the Charger fans there doing? I hope you'll be supporting the Broncos v the Steelers this Sunday. I can't abide all the twtty Steeler fans everywhere (them and the Packers really are the Liverpool & Man Utd of the NFL when it comes to knobhead fans) so this game is a double-biggie. The NFL post-season 4 game weekends are always good. No hiding place now...

I will be supporting the Bronchos and Jesus freak Tebow against the Steelers, yes.

Charger fans at least had a say on the Raiders not making the playoffs. haha!

San Diego was nice.... Apart from me being a knob and accidentally taking the 5 South ALL the way into lovely Tijuana (without my folks' passports on them) I only meant to show 'em the border.

Let's just say I will never take the busiest border crossing, Mexicans or the US Border Police for granted ever again.

Ok. Real sport.

So we've got 3 Saints games coming up? I am loveing this. Who needs promotion? ;)

I will be supporting the Bronchos and Jesus freak Tebow against the Steelers, yes.

Charger fans at least had a say on the Raiders not making the playoffs. haha!

San Diego was nice.... Apart from me being a knob and accidentally taking the 5 South ALL the way into lovely Tijuana (without my folks' passports on them) I only meant to show 'em the border.

Let's just say I will never take the busiest border crossing, Mexicans or the US Border Police for granted ever again.

Ok. Real sport.

So we've got 3 Saints games coming up? I am loveing this. Who needs promotion? ;)

Haha!!! How did you manage to drive through the AMERICAN BORDER without noticing?