E, GOD

F, 9/11

G, Father Christmas

A- yes

B- yes

C- not sure

D- yes

E- no,but i do believe in life after death

F- no..........i believe that it was carried out by covert organisations,in order to initiate a "war"....much the same as i don't believe that Pearl Harbour was attacked by the Japanese......

G- no, but if my kids ask......YES!!! : )

A, Ghosts - Yes

B, U.F.O. - Yes

C, Moon landings - Yes, though doubt recently entered my mind

D, Roswell - No

E, GOD - Yes, even though I'm no longer an active Christian

F, 9/11 - Yes, though I believe conspiracy theories surround this one too

G, Father Christmas - At present, no, but I will when I have children.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

A, Ghosts

B, U.F.O.

C, Moon landings

D, Roswell

E, GOD

F, 9/11

G, Father Christmas

Ghosts - not sure about there actually being spirits of dead people wandering around, but there is evidence of energy fluctuations in the case of poltergeists and other phenomena.

UFOs - probably, and as an extension, it would be really arrogant of us to believe that we are the only sentient beings in a (virtually) infinite universe.

Moon Landings - Yes, I watched them live in 1969 and believe in them completely. That is not to say that some of the photos may have been 'enhanced' later.

Roswell - Something happened there, and and elsewhere since, which has been the subject of obfuscation by subsequent US Governments.

God - Not really; it's an example of a universal panacea, originating from the time when human beings didn't understand their place in the grand scheme of things and needed some sort of deity to give thanks to, and blame. It was also a useful tool to keep the populace in line and frightened. The frightened populace being an easy to control populace theory still goes on today as a useful government tool. Hence the Cold War, Terrorist threats, Global Warming etc.

9/11 - Yes, it happened so I believe in it. However was it Al Q'aeda who was responsible. I believe so, we didn't really need a reason to go to was against terrorists, but see the explanation above.

Father Christmas - Yes, at least the original Saint Nicholas who was born in Turkey about 1500 years ago. However, a jolly fat man in a red suit in a sleigh drawn by reindeer. I don't think so.

A, Ghosts

B, U.F.O.

C, Moon landings

D, Roswell

E, GOD

F, 9/11

G, Father Christmas

Ghosts - not sure about there actually being spirits of dead people wandering around, but there is evidence of energy fluctuations in the case of poltergeists and other phenomena.

UFOs - probably, and as an extension, it would be really arrogant of us to believe that we are the only sentient beings in a (virtually) infinite universe.

Moon Landings - Yes, I watched them live in 1969 and believe in them completely. That is not to say that some of the photos may have been 'enhanced' later.

Roswell - Something happened there, and and elsewhere since, which has been the subject of obfuscation by subsequent US Governments.

God - Not really; it's an example of a universal panacea, originating from the time when human beings didn't understand their place in the grand scheme of things and needed some sort of deity to give thanks to, and blame. It was also a useful tool to keep the populace in line and frightened. The frightened populace being an easy to control populace theory still goes on today as a useful government tool. Hence the Cold War, Terrorist threats, Global Warming etc.

9/11 - Yes, it happened so I believe in it. However was it Al Q'aeda who was responsible. I believe so, we didn't really need a reason to go to was against terrorists, but see the explanation above.

Father Christmas - Yes, at least the original Saint Nicholas who was born in Turkey about 1500 years ago. However, a jolly fat man in a red suit in a sleigh drawn by reindeer. I don't think so.

I will steal these answers as my own as I like them, except...

Ghosts: No. Not real.

UFOs: No. There may be other life out there, but I do not believe they have visited (why not say "hi"?)

Roswell: While I also think something happened there, I don't think it was anything "extra-terrestrial", and personally favour the 'it was a hot air balloon' theory.

A- yes

B- yes

C- not sure

D- yes

E- no,but i do believe in life after death

F- no..........i believe that it was carried out by covert organisations,in order to initiate a "war"....much the same as i don't believe that Pearl Harbour was attacked by the Japanese......

G- no, but if my kids ask......YES!!! : )

When I read this first I thought you said Poole Harbour! Phew!

I will steal these answers as my own as I like them, except...

Ghosts: No. Not real.

UFOs: No. There may be other life out there, but I do not believe they have visited (why not say "hi"?)

Roswell: While I also think something happened there, I don't think it was anything "extra-terrestrial", and personally favour the 'it was a hot air balloon' theory.

Thing with aliens and UFOs is that there have been knowledge 'spikes' such as stealth technology which developed practically from nowhere and developed rather fast, as though it's been inspired from elsewhere.

any of the following?

A, Ghosts No

B, U.F.O. No

C, Moon landings Yes

D, Roswell What?

E, GOD No

F, 9/11 What's not to believe, It happened

G, Father Christmas No

R.E. 9/11, I think it was being asked whether you believed it was a terrorist attack or a government-planned operation.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Thing with aliens and UFOs is that there have been knowledge 'spikes' such as stealth technology which developed practically from nowhere and developed rather fast' date=' as though it's been inspired from elsewhere.[/quote']

It is a fact that there have been more scientific developments in the past 150 years than in the two thousand years previously.

Just an observation.

It is a fact that there have been more scientific developments in the past 150 years than in the two thousand years previously.

Just an observation.

You could put that down to a form of trigger effect, but your observation is more than true. Despite ancients also possibly having been visited. But then I've got some fairly interesting stuff on that to support a theory I think is quite plausible.

Microwave technology = alien though IMO.

A, Ghosts = no

B, U.F.O. = no

C, Moon landings = yes

D, Roswell = nah

E, GOD = NO god is fake, people must accept this

F, 9/11 = yes

G, Father Christmas = no

I am right

are you saying that people must accept that "no God is fake"?(as in, all Gods are real), or did you mean "NO, God is fake! ?........:confused:

A, Ghosts Nope

B, U.F.O. Nope - Although I agree with DSM that life might be around a trillion miles away I don't think they've visited.

C, Moon landings Yep

D, Roswell Que?

E, GOD Nah

F, 9/11 Dunno really, whats there to believe? 4 playes hijacked and 3 flown into buildings. If it was US orchestrated, I don't think so.

G, Father Christmas Nope, I believe in Sinterklaas

any of the following?

A, Ghosts - Not sure, I have participated in a ouiji board before, and knowing the people I did it with wouldnt mess around, I tend to think possibly there is some kind of afterlife. My father has a theory of, like sound can be trapped in an object (like a record) vision can be engraved into an object too. Thus when people see a ghost, its actually a kind of projection of an event which may have happened years ago and has been triggered by something that person has done.

B, U.F.O. - as someone above has mentioned, it would be ignorant of us to believe we are the only race in the universe. I think there may well be another life form in the universe, and believe its possible they have 'visited' us.

C, Moon landings - Yeah I think it happened, I think people who have come up with all these theories are just trying to clutch at straws. Somethings are, they just are, accept it and dont try to come up with an alternative view.

D, Roswell - Yes I think it is true, playing the 'hot air balloon' line is lame. Atleast say they are testing some high tech military weapon plane or something. I think Aliens were caught.

E, GOD - Hmmm? Not sure. I like the concept and when I truely think about it, the thought of nothingness when I pop scares the peep out of me but im not a devout christian or anything.

F, 9/11 - It happened. I dont think there was a cover up. Albeit some of the conspiricies are interesting, I just cannot fathom why a government would sacrifice their economy and thousands of innocent people to 'start a war' with islam.

G, Father Christmas - He did exist in Turkey as someone mentioned above but did not fly around on a sleigh giving presents to the world in one night. Although I think we all need to have some kind of belief in him to keep the magic of xmas around. I for one used to love the thought of santa until I found out he was not real. I would like my kids (when I have them!) to have the same feel about xmas as I did when I was a kid

Thats about it!

A, Ghosts - Yes, as I think I've seen one. Whether they're linked to death is an entirely different subject though imo.

B, U.F.O. - Yes. What a stupid question though. Do I believe in flying objects that are unidentified?? Well 'course I bl00dy do. In the same way I believe in unidentified NON flying objects. Whether they're linked to aliens is an entirely different subject though imo.

C, Moon landings - I'm not a yank and therefore not obsessed with conspiracy theories, so yes I do believe these happened.

D, Roswell - Sure. Why not.

E, GOD - Some mush who sits in the clouds and lets people bomb other people and fly planes into buildings? Nah.

F, 9/11 - I'm not a yank therefore not obsessed with conspiracy theories, so yes I do believe this happened. And it was nothing to do with the government!!

G, Father Christmas - More believable than "God" anyway!

any of the following?

A, Ghosts - NO

B, U.F.O. - Not the one's which people have seen. There must be some other life form out there though.

C, Moon landings - Probably, and although I never like to support and conspiracy theories this is one of the more likely.

D, Roswell - Probably not

E, GOD - Maybe but not as any religious groups believe.

F, 9/11 - I believe it was ****ed off Muslims

G, Father Christmas - No

A, Ghosts - Yes, as I think I've seen one. Whether they're linked to death is an entirely different subject though imo.

B, U.F.O. - Yes. What a stupid question though. Do I believe in flying objects that are unidentified?? Well 'course I bl00dy do. In the same way I believe in unidentified NON flying objects. Whether they're linked to aliens is an entirely different subject though imo.

C, Moon landings - I'm not a yank and therefore not obsessed with conspiracy theories, so yes I do believe these happened.

D, Roswell - Sure. Why not.

E, GOD - Some mush who sits in the clouds and lets people bomb other people and fly planes into buildings? Nah.

F, 9/11 - I'm not a yank therefore not obsessed with conspiracy theories, so yes I do believe this happened. And it was nothing to do with the government!!

G, Father Christmas - More believable than "God" anyway!

Just to clarify... your not American then?

A, Ghosts - No reason to disbelieve, though not personally had any paranormal experiences

B, U.F.O. - As in alien spaceships? if they're so advanced, why come here for a holiday? Though that's not to say that an advanced race doesn't drop in just to check we haven't blown ourselves up yet.

C, Moon landings - Yes, I've seen and held moon rock :cool:

D, Roswell - see B, nowt like a government denying something to make it seem real

E, GOD - nah

F, 9/11 - Terrorist attack. Imagine GWB being involved in something that elaborate, and not f::cking it up

G, Father Christmas - Only if I get the presents I wrote to him about

A, Ghosts - yes

B, U.F.O. - yes, I believe I have seen one

C, Moon landings - as my family sat and watched it I have to say yes but agree with what DSM said earlier about adapting the photos

D, Roswell - don't know enough about it to comment

E, GOD - I believe in something but it does not have a name

F, 9/11 - clearly it did happen so yes

G, Father Christmas - well, I get presents at christmas so yes

A, Ghosts - I saw one once, but it was probably all in my head. I reckon ghosts are more of a psychological thing than something real. However, some weird 'paranormal' stuff does happen sometimes which is beyond me like those faces on the floor of that spanish house.

B, U.F.O. - Well, somewhere in the universe there has got to be life. Infact right this second theres probably some planet somewhere where there are lots of beings living their lives in a similar way to us because after all, if the universe is infinate, then you have to believe that there are an infinate number of planets and therefore an infinate number just like earth harbouring life.

U.F.O's though, are probably more cold war stuff because sightings have dropped since then.

C, Moon landings - Yep.

D, Roswell - Naaaaaaaa, cold war stuff again.

E, GOD - I'm open to a concept of a God(though I wouldn't say I believe), it's more the establishments(the churches themselves) that annoy me. Religion is just a way to control the masses.

F, 9/11 - I'm not sure. Something doesn't quite add up here.

G, Father Christmas - not for a while.

A, Ghosts - Yes

B, U.F.O. - Yes

C, Moon landings - Like Vietnam, all made up

D, Roswell - Despite him posting on here no

E, GOD - Girls On Deception?

F, 9/11 - 9th November is a real date so yes

G, Father Christmas - No

H, Tooth Fairy - No

I, Bigfoot - Yes

You don't believe in me? For all those that said no, I am real.