Is it time for new mods yet?

dune

You've got one infraction for reposting something that had already been deleted, how is that "easy to come by"?

I did explain, not that you replied, that I didn't actually know it was deleted, I just assumed it didn't post for whatever reason, if you had told me you had deleted it I wouldn't have reposted, still, was pretty easy to come by, Alps was wetting the bed APU and I posted as such, and coincidentally got an infraction, albeit indirectly.

christ if we all got that everytime we commented on Alps' negativity there would be nobody left. Not that there are many anyways.

christ if we all got that everytime we commented on Alps' negativity there would be nobody left. Not that there are many anyways.

Funny how impressions often don't reflect the actual reality - a few numbers for the last month compared with the same 31-day period a year ago:

Site Visits: up 31.4%

Unique Visits: up 66.8%

Page Views: up 22.8%

Number of Posts: up 20.5%

All in all, the site's doing pretty well compared to a year ago, I would say.

At this stage, there are no plans to change the moderators.

Funny how impressions often don't reflect the actual reality - a few numbers for the last month compared with the same 31-day period a year ago:

Site Visits: up 31.4%

Unique Visits: up 66.8%

Page Views: up 22.8%

Number of Posts: up 20.5%

All in all, the site's doing pretty well compared to a year ago, I would say.

At this stage, there are no plans to change the moderators.

You know me

I just like a little bit of banter, and feel thats missing thats all, not that I'm going to go as mental as some of the others about it, and can understand you need to protect yourselves etc, just feel that this place could be a little MORE lenient, thats all

I notice that Saint Clarke locked the "Cortese is the issue NOT Adkins" thread (despite it being popular) at the first opportunity simply because he didn't like the subject being discussed.

Yup thats exactly the reason. Actually, if you ask any mod they will give you a list of their personal stand-points in relation to club issues. If you can ensure you dont counter those issues your posts have a much higher chance of getting past the moderators.

Some of the open small mindedness, xenophobia and open racism on here has been disgusting recently. It seems it is acceptable to call Scottish people sweaties, say they will tarmac your driveway for you, are haggis eating ******, let alone the stuff mentioned about the Japanese on the Lee thread. I know Baj has as probably as many links to Germany as I have to Japan and Scotland and feel that if the comments were about Germany action would be more forthcoming. I cannot comment on any action that may have happened after the event as of course I do not know. However, I do know these threads were able to run for days with the same insults and themes so perhaps more mods are needs if not new ones.