Cooking Forum

Dog

I second this motion. There's a genuine interest in the subject across the genders and it'd be a nice positive part of the board that has the possibility to benefit all.

My missus does some awesome stuff, which I'd be happy to transcribe.

I feel bad for all the people dying to start cooking threads but at the moment they can't because their isn't an appropriate sub-forum. Obviously I suppose they could put it in the lounge but then they wouldn't get responses from people who are only interested in cooking as they wouldn't ever go in the lounge and as things stand there is no clearly marked place to go to find threads by people with a common love of cooking. I am definitely in favour of this all though I am not muich interested in cooking per se the constant cooking threads being started in the motoring sub-forum and other places they shouldn't be are extremely annoying!

I second this motion. There's a genuine interest in the subject across the genders and it'd be a nice positive part of the board that has the possibility to benefit all.

My missus does some awesome stuff, which I'd be happy to transcribe.

That sentence alone has swung it for me.