NTSC games on PAL Wii

Crazy Diamond

If you have not updated your Wii since 2008, then you can use a Datel Freeloader. If not, then it will involve some sort of modification be it a hard mod or a soft mod, both of which are questionable legally :/

My advice would be to pick up a copy of The Bigs or The Bigs 2 - the only PAL baseball game on the Wii. They are quite a bit more arcade-style in their approach, but lots of fun, the second one in particular. And best of all you can grab one for peanuts on eBay.

If you have not updated your Wii since 2008, then you can use a Datel Freeloader. If not, then it will involve some sort of modification be it a hard mod or a soft mod, both of which are questionable legally :/

My advice would be to pick up a copy of The Bigs or The Bigs 2 - the only PAL baseball game on the Wii. They are quite a bit more arcade-style in their approach, but lots of fun, the second one in particular. And best of all you can grab one for peanuts on eBay.

I've had my eye on MLB Power Pros 2008, looks fun. The Bigs as you say is more an arcade-style game, not what I'm after.

I've found a method of getting NTSC to work on PAL, it's quite long winded. Involves loading USB software to enable the USB port, downloading games to external hard drives to then plug in... Yada yada yada. I imagine I have indeed updated since 2008, and I'm not going to mod anything, so it sounds like my options are limited.

Google homebrew wii and you'll find some handy videos and guides how to it.

I got a lend of Lego Indy jones and had to play to a certain level, create a save. Copied the hacked save from the web to an SD card and copied it over the Indy save. Then u play to a certain part in the game and do a button combo to go through an invisible area to get to the homebrew hack.

Once in you run some software that enables you to put some USB software on to use a USB hard disk to copy games to. Then NTSC games dont make any difference.

Something like that but it was about 2 years ago I did it.

I've got a C64 and Amiga emulators running on my wii now