I presume that Hiley has Gone ?

eurosaint

Sorry if I missed this previously but I see that James Morley is writing the match review now, do I assume correctly that Hiley has been made redundant ?

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10422

If you read the report I feel that the new guy needs a bit of practise as he says the same thing in the 1st 2 paragraphs, uses the word 'consistently' twice but spells it differently!!

I'm not having a go at you James (if you read this) but you'll need to up your game to match the experienced Mr Hiley !!

Sorry if I missed this previously but I see that James Morley is writing the match review now, do I assume correctly that Hiley has been made redundant ?

If you read the report I feel that the new guy needs a bit of practise as he says the same thing in the 1st 2 paragraphs, uses the word 'consistently' twice but spells it differently!!

I'm not having a go at you James (if you read this) but you'll need to up your game to match the experienced Mr Hiley !!

Every offence to you James, but this really looks like the copy and paste bot needs replacing....

On a day of change for Southampton, one thing remained constistant; it was raining in Cardiff!

Saints took to the field at Ninian Park in attrocious conditions, led by new captain Michael Svensson. The Swedish defender On a day of change for Southampton, one thing remained consistent; it was raining in Cardiff!

The capital letter [On the word 'On'] is the same, but as the original poster points out the spelling is consistently different.

There's another guy called Jordan who has also been writing OS stuff. I assume they'll both be doing the programme now also.

GH was never going to stay when Lowe returned after his comments on the OS about Lowe after Lowe was deposed.

There's another guy called Jordan who has also been writing OS stuff. I assume they'll both be doing the programme now also.

GH was never going to stay when Lowe returned after his comments on the OS about Lowe after Lowe was deposed.

Not quite. Lowe told GH that what was gone, stayed in the past, they started with a fresh sheet, no grudges, etc.

He just got a better job offer.

Believe it or not, that's just how it worked out.

The people he has gone to work for, being football related, not surprisingly gear their recruitment to coincide with the start of the football season.

Fair enough. But to get a better job you normally have to go looking for it in the first place!

That, or reading the writing that is down very low on the toilet wall?

TBH, if I had been in GH's position I would have been looking from the moment that RL started making the noises with Wilde.

I think you will find that is roughly what happened. I think, in fact I know, GH wanted to stay but with the cut backs etc etc thought it wiser to look around. He is remaining in football and the media but not locally.

He has been a good servant for the club both before joining them and afterwards and cares deeply about our fortunes. Good Luck to him.

Graham, who has been a top quality Saint for donkies has chosen to take an excellent challenge elsewhere. He left Southampton reluctantly, but could not turn down his new opportunity.

He will be missed - Good luck GH

(I think) Graham followed Huw Jennings's steps... It's his very own decision. Unhappy to leave Saints but also happy for that new job. A fresh start he fancied. There is nothing bad behind his departure unless you want to keep thinking there is something. It's another higher step in his career in his mind and he has gone for it. He will be around.

(I think) Graham followed Huw Jennings's steps... It's his very own decision. Unhappy to leave Saints but also happy for that new job. A fresh start he fancied. There is nothing bad behind his departure unless you want to keep thinking there is something. It's another higher step in his career in his mind and he has gone for it. He will be around.

I am happy for Graham. He helped me out me a few times, including a behind the scenes tour a couple of years ago.

Just curious as to where he is now.

I am happy for Graham. He helped me out me a few times, including a behind the scenes tour a couple of years ago.

Just curious as to where he is now.

He will be working in www media in SW London working on Premiership clubs