tapatalk upgrade

sussexsaint

• 2 weeks later...
Just had the upgrade given to my phone on tapatalk 2012 and it wont let me log in anymore. Keeps teling me to talk to forum admistrator. Why does this happen everytime an upgrade occurs.

Same here. Latest upgrade on Android for me has broken my access.

Help! Admins?

Still working here on ye olde iPhone. Latest update was a couple of days ago - they've changed the account access screen(s) but still working OK.

But as we all know trousers, the iPhone is made out of recycled ZX Spectrums and Android phones contain bits taken from crash-landed UFOs.

I guess there must be something wrong with either my specific config or the Android version of Tapatalk.

Anyone else got the latest update working on Android Tapatalk? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Same here. Latest upgrade on Android for me has broken my access.

Help! Admins?

Saintbletch if you go samsung area there is a free version of a lower version of tapatalk that will work, as an emergency until the paid version works.

I've tried to un-install and re-install the tapatalk app but when I run the app for the first time, I get this.

tapatalk2e.jpg

If I carry on regardless I get the following message when I try to login:

tapatalk1.jpg

It appears that I can use the forum but it seems sporadic, and I can't login.

@stevegrant - any update on updating the tapatalk plugin on the server? As the message above suggest, it looks like it should fix this issue.

Saintbletch if you go samsung area there is a free version of a lower version of tapatalk that will work, as an emergency until the paid version works.

Thanks for the tip mcjwills but when you say samsung area - what do you mean? I've looked in the Samsung Apps market and the tapatalk in there seems to be £1.50.

I've tried to un-install and re-install the tapatalk app but when I run the app for the first time, I get this.

tapatalk2e.jpg

If I carry on regardless I get the following message when I try to login:

tapatalk1.jpg

It appears that I can use the forum but it seems sporadic, and I can't login.

@stevegrant - any update on updating the tapatalk plugin on the server? As the message above suggest, it looks like it should fix this issue.

I had exactly the same problem. Please fix it :)

Sorry, no, still not done. Two reasons, I've been feeling a bit crap over the weekend and I think Baj has our login details to download the Tapatalk upgrade. As soon as I've got those login details, I should be able to get it done quite quickly.

• 1 year later...