Free 1 month trial for fox soccer 2 go in usa

You my sir are a top man!

That code works. You get a free month. The only half-catch is that you have to remember to unsubscribe just before it runs out - or else you'll end up paying for an annual subscription. This is no probs though. I have subscribed for the $10 a month trial & easily un-subscribed a couple of times before. You just press the button - not need to call them and/or your bank etc.

Nice one. Think I'll watch the West Ham v Reading game now.

That code works. You get a free month. The only half-catch is that you have to remember to unsubscribe just before it runs out - or else you'll end up paying for an annual subscription. This is no probs though. I have subscribed for the $10 a month trial & easily un-subscribed a couple of times before. You just press the button - not need to call them and/or your bank etc.

Actually, you don't need to wait until just before the month is over. You can do it now - just go unsubscribe and it'll let you keep the rest of your month and it'll change the coding for "repeat billing" to "false" so that it won't renew.

So just sign up and then unsubscribe. You get the free month..... at least I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I just did it but haven't watched any games obviously.