has this site

OldNick

lost a lot of the normal contributors due to the subscription or because it was down for a few days, have they moved off to pastures new?

The main board has become a bored at present with long periods of inactivity.

We need a takeover thread to get the site moving again.There are a lot of people away on holiday I sus[ect as well.

ps I dont want the old Skates returning.

lost a lot of the normal contributors due to the subscription or because it was down for a few days, have they moved off to pastures new?

We need a takeover thread to get the site moving again.There are a lot of people away on holiday I sus[ect as well.

I heard Paul Allens little brother Dangerous Dave Allen wishes to take us over ...he's willing to take us over and pump in 100million monoploy dollars as long as he gets to keep all the rent from Mayfair and that side of the board. He will be arriving via Space craft next Friday so keep an eye out on his provisional landing aread of Southampton water around about 12:02 on that day. DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER I'm not ITK just passing on what I heard from my mates milk man!

Despite what I earlier said, i'm still waiting for my subscription to go through, as I find it quite annoying when I try to debate something and get told i've already posted 3 times.

not to use u your 3 posts, you should pm steve grant and letr him know you have posted a cheque first class and he may well let you in if he trusts you.

He kindly did it for me.

I heard Paul Allens little brother Dangerous Dave Allen wishes to take us over ...he's willing to take us over and pump in 100million monoploy dollars as long as he gets to keep all the rent from Mayfair and that side of the board. He will be arriving via Space craft next Friday so keep an eye out on his provisional landing aread of Southampton water around about 12:02 on that day. DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER I'm not ITK just passing on what I heard from my mates milk man!

I thought you would have used your 3 posts a bit better than that 1

not to use u your 3 posts, you should pm steve grant and letr him know you have posted a cheque first class and he may well let you in if he trusts you.

He kindly did it for me.

Do people not have Visa debit cards? I thought cheques died out with the Ark.

I suspect they do, but do the lads who run this have the technology to receive payment by card?

Not over the phone, but online yes? Im abit confused as to the question as we use paypal for receiving cards (and no you dont need to have a patpal account to do it

Someone should start a new forum up that's free to use. Sod paying £5 to post on a bloody messagebaord.

Plenty out there.

Not over the phone, but online yes? Im abit confused as to the question as we use paypal for receiving cards (and no you dont need to have a patpal account to do it

Plenty out there.

I was frogmarched into a PayPal account when I registered my membership. I didn't want to but my desire for full membership overrode my distaste of PayPal.

Mods. Shouldn`t this sensational news be on a seperate thread??

Not a chance they'll reveal this.;)
its easy if you can be bothered by going onto the user list and counting the full members.but why bother,the guys who run this site deserve any thing they make.I suspect that is nothing, but i dont care as it is a great facility for us to talk our garbage.

I was frogmarched into a PayPal account when I registered my membership. I didn't want to but my desire for full membership overrode my distaste of PayPal.

There was no need. There was 2 choices, pay via paypal account or just pay using yr card using paypal as the platform

Could be an interesting week ;)

Mind you people such as Cousins and those connected to him have been saying this since mid May, end of May, end of June, before the season starts, last week and now this week.

I have my doubts it will happen but what do I know.

PM calling

There was no need. There was 2 choices, pay via paypal account or just pay using yr card using paypal as the platform

I've tried to use funds from my PayPal account, but it won't let me for some reason. I've also e-mailed your subscriptions e-mail address, but haven't had an answer. Can I send a PayPal payment direct to the subscription e-mail address?

I am surprised and slightly confused with the trouble people have had registering.

Took me no more than 15-20 seconds using PayPal and no, I am not being pestered with emails as a result.

It really isn't rocket science.

If it is all too much trouble and you need to post more than three times a day then try the uglyinside.net

Just don't expect the volume of postings that you get here and there are some of the Blue Few that are regulars there, plus a couple of other Premier League supporters, none of whom are entirely sympathetic to our plight!

There is -the Asturius one -even talks about takeover in todays NOTW -and only about two comments on it!

I had cut down on posting as was getting fed up with the moaning

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I've tried to use funds from my PayPal account, but it won't let me for some reason. I've also e-mailed your subscriptions e-mail address, but haven't had an answer. Can I send a PayPal payment direct to the subscription e-mail address?

I paid up with my PayPal credit without a problem. Are you sure some of it isn't being withheld until a sale is completed satisfactorily?

I am surprised and slightly confused with the trouble people have had registering.

Took me no more than 15-20 seconds using PayPal and no, I am not being pestered with emails as a result.

It really isn't rocket science.

If it is all too much trouble and you need to post more than three times a day then try the uglyinside.net

Just don't expect the volume of postings that you get here and there are some of the Blue Few that are regulars there, plus a couple of other Premier League supporters, none of whom are entirely sympathetic to our plight!

I got rid of all my credit cards recently and don't have a visa debit one yet but use paypal for a few things anyway. No hassle for me signing up with my paypal account. I don't understand why people go on about paypal so much as a security risk either. Each time you use a card online you expose yourself to a low risk, whatever the site... amazon etc.

You probably take a bigger risk with a card when you reel your numbers out to some call centre over the phone tbh.

I also think Granty is being very good about cheques and POs etc as they are all a bit old hat these days!

There are a few other saints sites about as mentioned above but all appear to be quite amateur in comparison and also fairly political in a couple of cases. That's why I think people will eventually return here in greater numbers.

There are less muppets posting atm though :)

Could be an interesting week ;)

Mind you people such as Cousins and those connected to him have been saying this since mid May, end of May, end of June, before the season starts, last week and now this week.

I have my doubts it will happen but what do I know.

groundhog_day.jpg

I paid up with my PayPal credit without a problem. Are you sure some of it isn't being withheld until a sale is completed satisfactorily?

No, there are plenty of funds in the account. It just automatically asks me for card details. I've made some other purchases lately and it takes it straight from the funds in the account, so I'm not sure why this is happening.

I got the Saintsweb bank details by e-mail from SG and paid directly by online transfer !

Quick, simple and I was a full member in no time at all !

Still can't understand the punters who complain about a fiver a year - if you don't think it's value then don't bother to use it !

Ps. you could read the Sun for 2 weeks for the same amount so 'you pays your money and makes your choice' !

Sorry for any delays with cheque payments or responding to e-mails etc, irritatingly someone has made a pig's ear of the Southampton city centre BT exchange so I've been without internet access since Friday. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I get home tonight.

Those whose cheques I've received will have full access by lunchtime today if they've not got it already. Obviously if your cheque bounces, I'll be cancelling it though ;)

Also, could the unidentified person who posted me €10 in cash from France please contact me as I have no idea what username you use!!