Smoggies vs Saints FSP Sat 1PM PST (US)

Last one of the season (hopefully). How many was that this season? I feel pretty spoiled. :smug:

Crunch match. We'll need at least a point (and all 3 if we fail to win at London Road on Tuesday), since our GD might not be good enough now.

COYS

Yeah it's been good this season. Can't see this one moving to live on FSP as there is an Italian game already scheduled to be on at the same time. Game is live on foxsoccer.tv though.

Wish the Pboro game was on tomorrow but there is no sign of any Championship games being shown. Gonna have to be Solent for this one.

Win tomorrow and I think wins will follow v Mboro and Coventry. It's some time shortly after this that 'USA TV to stop showing English Premier League football' becomes the headline. It best not!

Anyone watching it in NYC?

Also I think you have your times wrong. It's a 5.20pm kickoff so 12.20pm in NY and so 9.20am PST?

LV's time is the time it is being shown on Fox Soccer Plus. 1pm PT / 4pm ET. It is being shown with a delay. Your times are the actual kick-off. To watch it then you need to use foxsoccer.tv or find another stream. It ain't live on TV in the USA.

All still way better than nothing. Enjoy everyone.