NYC Saints supporters club on Facebook

I effing love the Red Lion, near my home and Joe the barman is top brass, but tomorrow has to be Legends on 33rd. Don't be seen anywhere else.

I should be there from 10am (if I get up in time) as they are showing the Bristol City game (aka Pompey relegation) and one of my best mates is one of the 3 members of the Britol City NY Fan Club!

Btw Nevada Smiths has been knocked down now, although I did hear they have a temporary location in Webster Hall.

Was in the Red Lion for a very late night beer on Thursday but generally watch Saints games at Legends following the demise of Nevada Smiths. Its getting a better crowd of Saints fans and Jack's a decent bloke. I was traveling for work yesterday and sadly will be in Seattle for work next weekend as well. Am sort of hoping there's a problem with flights etc and I end up in NYC if the Cov game is televised.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, where is everyone watching the game on Sunday? Was going to go to Red Lion but a lot of the regulars I usually watch games with are away so thought I might try Legends. No doubt we will be very outnumbered with all the new plastic city fans that no longer support Chelsea..

BUMP.

New Season and if any new Saints fans have arrived or are passing through NYC (and the surrounding area) this season, feel free to join us.

Ooops, was in NY at the end of July. Fired you an SMS but guess you may have changed number

• 4 weeks later...