Dubai Saints now up on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dubai-Saints/207363469373210

Thanks to the Aussie guys for getting the idea going & the Yanks for reminding us!

OK so we now have our own page. We'll use it to post news and stuff and pub info. It does my head in being in Timeline format, but I have called in a mate who is some sort of Social Media guru to make it sexier over the summer, and guess we'll have to get all sorts of permissions to use the club images etc.

In addition to our local based gang, we also discovered that the Navy lads who sail up and down the Gulf get shore leave every so often and swell our ranks!

Anyway find us and like us, apparently the more likes we get, the more things we can do with the page

• 3 months later...

Hi gang. Just a quick update, we are now also up and running on Twitter @dubaisaints

Thank heavens we have someone else over here who can use the innernet besides me! Seems like we have a battle on as the Twits won themselves a signed Saints shirt from Jaidi last week!

Anyway, plans are set, Goodfellas 2 at The Ramee Rose in Tecom is our home (the scousers agreed to let us keep a corner to ourselves) and despite everyone's best efforts here to blag a free corporate hospitality package to get a free flight back to MCR next weekend, looks like we will be in the pub for the game.

Hope Eid day isn't dry.........

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:facepalm OK gang FOR FUTURE REFERENCE Abu Dhabi Sports have EIGHT channels So when they say a game is on AD Sports NINE (like our game yesterday) you need to RETUNE to Either of the AD Sports Discovery Channels! The game was on Animal Planet yesterday afternoon ! Cue lots of that's where we deserve to be comments from fish fiddlers