Ex-pats. What time is the Cov game for you then?

7.30am where I am. A bit of a sucky time but not as bad as 4.30am if you live on the West Coast of the USA. What do you do there? Stay up all night or get up early?

Recent SFC TV games have sucked (including Leicester last night). Surely this one will have a happy ending though.

Only 3 hours ahead of BST, so a 1530 KO. Most people working then, so, IF Al Jism decide to show us and the WHU match simultaneously, the only people in the pub will be Saints and Hammers - could make for an interesting afternoons drinking!!

Unfortunately my (fingers crossed) post match celebrations will have to be somewhat curtailed as it is Mrs EoA's last day in Dubai before flying back Sun morn.

Be a bit rude to be out on the lash all day, might treat her to one of the bottles of champers in the wine cooler though!!

Only 3 hours ahead of BST, so a 1530 KO. Most people working then, so, IF Al Jism decide to show us and the WHU match simultaneously, the only people in the pub will be Saints and Hammers - could make for an interesting afternoons drinking!!

Unfortunately my (fingers crossed) post match celebrations will have to be somewhat curtailed as it is Mrs EoA's last day in Dubai before flying back Sun morn.

Be a bit rude to be out on the lash all day, might treat her to one of the bottles of champers in the wine cooler though!!

FDMP is working and is gutted you're in pub & I'm away - wonder if it was missing the match or missing you she was upset about???

7.30am where I am. A bit of a sucky time but not as bad as 4.30am if you live on the West Coast of the USA. What do you do there? Stay up all night or get up early?

Recent SFC TV games have sucked (including Leicester last night). Surely this one will have a happy ending though.

Are you getting up extra early to sink a few before the start?

Are you getting up extra early to sink a few before the start?

Maybe... I'll def have a quiet Friday night and see what happens from there. A 7.30am KO does suck.

Do you lot still go round Mr G's place to get relaxed pre-game? What are your pre/post match pubs of choice now? Never know - may see you in one on Saturday. Would be good...

FDMP is working and is gutted you're in pub & I'm away - wonder if it was missing the match or missing you she was upset about???

Ouch .... sorry to hear that she won't be at SMS on Saturday - she'd have loved it that is certain.

Hope she isn't relying on me for text updates - you know what my typing skills are like, especially after a few beers - the game will have finished before I've even texted the 1st of Rickies Hat Trick goals on 4 minutes!!

When do you get back? Mrs EoA deps Sun morn - is FDMP busy Sunday afternoon? ;)

Maybe... I'll def have a quiet Friday night and see what happens from there. A 7.30am KO does suck.

Do you lot still go round Mr G's place to get relaxed pre-game? What are your pre/post match pubs of choice now? Never know - may see you in one on Saturday. Would be good...

Go round Mr G's most games for a couple. End up in the Varsity London Rd. I will save you a chair........

Not sure if FSP will have this one, I fear it'll be a different match since it's a BBC game and Fox might be forced to do what Sky do :(

4:30 for me. Am in two minds what to do. If we have TV coverage, tempted to record it and watch in the morning. Got a busy day on Saturday.

9:30 Pm for me on the East Coast, which is probably the best i've had all season. 3pm = midnight, 5:20 = 2:20am, 7:45 pm = 4:45am. So at 9:30pm i'll be nicely pickled but still sober enough to be able to watch it, get to bed about 1am and still have a normal sunday. Just need the result now. COYR

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccerplus/tvschedule

Fret not - we're listed as live on FSP with the West Ham game being shown on delay. Roll on Saturday morning...

Arse. Can't get FSP on Comcast here in Portland, just Fox Soccer. I guess I will have to fork out for foxsoccer2go again...

Yay! used the XOOMFOX promo code again on another different password and it still works for a free month. I can stream it to the Apple TV box in the living room and watch it on the telly, whilst sat on the sofa like a normal human being!

Edited by Cascadia Saint

Arse. Can't get FSP on Comcast here in Portland, just Fox Soccer. I guess I will have to fork out for foxsoccer2go again...

Yay! used the XOOMFOX promo code again on another different password and it still works for a free month. I can stream it to the Apple TV box in the living room and watch it on the telly, whilst sat on the sofa like a normal human being!

Good for you. Are you going to use FS2GO next season? I still like the option to have the FSC channels on my TV - Sky Sports News within easy reach. Can you watch SSN with the 2Go service?

The online service would be cheaper though and possibly more games available.

Of course the other option for the Beeb's coverage of the game would be iPlayer. I keep meaning to install FoxyProxy on one of my computers but don't want to risk messing with the settings. I expect though it's fairly foolproof and the proxy can be easily turned on/off restoring basic settings.

Anyone tried it? How well does it actually stream? (Sorry for going off topic here)

Good for you. Are you going to use FS2GO next season? I still like the option to have the FSC channels on my TV - Sky Sports News within easy reach. Can you watch SSN with the 2Go service?

The online service would be cheaper though and possibly more games available.

Of course the other option for the Beeb's coverage of the game would be iPlayer. I keep meaning to install FoxyProxy on one of my computers but don't want to risk messing with the settings. I expect though it's fairly foolproof and the proxy can be easily turned on/off restoring basic settings.

Anyone tried it? How well does it actually stream? (Sorry for going off topic here)

I haven't tried FoxyProxy or any other proxy solutions at all so can't say how easy or not they may be to use...

I have Fox Soccer already and will next season too, which will cover a chunk of the games and obviously SSN. I just can't get FSP (formerly Setanta) on Comcast. I used to have Directv but can't anymore because there are too many bloody trees around the apartment.

Foxsoccer2go might have to be the way to go...

Forgetting what real trees and grass look like...sigh.

Think I might try the online service next season (if Saints dont fuk it up) and drop the TV services...if SSN could be available online too (dont think I could be arsed to download it everyday). Looking at the on-demand content I don't see it though.

Yes matey. Orlando this time, not sure where to watch it? What channel is showing it as our friends have a villa with full sports cable package so am hoping to invite myself over to theirs if they get it.

Hope u are well,

Col

Make sure that they have Fox Soccer Plus - not Fox Soccer Channel. If they don't but they have Directv or DishNetwork, give 'em $15 and ask for them to add it for a month! ;)

I expect that sports bars or better still, English pubs will also have it.

Best of Luck!

Both the Saints & West Ham games are live on foxsoccer.tv (AKA FoxSoccer2Go as they are now calling it)

Saints on the TV and West Ham on the computer for me. Well until Saints go a few goals up then who will care about what West Ham are doing...

It's my son's cub scout camp this weekend. We will be in a tent in the middle of nowhere (Deliverance country), barely cellphone coverage. Do I get text alerts or record it on DVR to watch if and when I get back to the real world? Probably record and avoid the modern world. As long as the Coventry supporting dad who will be there keeps quiet. Oh, 7.30 am here.

I'm in a remote town near Seattle for work... just realised that its going to be 4:30am for me as well. Arse. And there was me thinking living on the west coast might be a possibility.... ******** to that.

Luckily the hotel has wifi throughout so I'll be watching the game in bed.