Fable 2

Edmonton Saint

Yeah, in the same way sausages are like paint thinner.

Well, the are both (I guess) RPG's, in the vain of building up the stats of your character, take on missions... but in terms of putting the two side by side, no, very VERY different games...

Yeah, in the same way sausages are like paint thinner.

Well, the are both (I guess) RPG's, in the vain of building up the stats of your character, take on missions... but in terms of putting the two side by side, no, very VERY different games...

What kind of game is it then? I have seen some screen shots and read an interview with the creator about it, but am still a little puzzled what its like?

What kind of game is it then? I have seen some screen shots and read an interview with the creator about it, but am still a little puzzled what its like?

Olden day RPG type thingy. Looks ****in ace to be honest, and if I can away with it, Im getting a 360 for this...

I managed to get a copy off a bloke in ASDA who just bought a 360 bundle and didnt want fable2 for £30.

I have only managed a couple of hours so far but am impressed, love the way you can stitch people up if you chose to be bad. Also like the way the female character has got fat cause she eats to many pies!!

Would of liked to play longer but couldn't get my kids off of it. I did laugh when my 10 year old daughter found a condom.

I managed to get a copy off a bloke in ASDA who just bought a 360 bundle and didnt want fable2 for £30.

I have only managed a couple of hours so far but am impressed, love the way you can stitch people up if you chose to be bad. Also like the way the female character has got fat cause she eats to many pies!!

Would of liked to play longer but couldn't get my kids off of it. I did laugh when my 10 year old daughter found a condom.

Well done ... that's 30p more than you could buy a new copy for in Sainsburys. You must have bartered hard.

Olden day RPG type thingy. Looks ****in ace to be honest, and if I can away with it, Im getting a 360 for this...

It's a quality game. I think it is very much like Monty Python with the humour. The bit with the League of Shadows has got to be up there with the most genius things ever. "We have various days, we like torture tuesdays and on friday we play demonic poker! If you bring someone along and sacrifice them you get dark club points for each sacrifice!" quality.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
If you happen to need a new phone, check out the phones for you offers, or better still dial a phone. They do contracts with free xbox's or PS3's or Wii's

Just bought the wife a new phone from Carphone Warehouse. Samsung E250 (all she needs as she isn't a geek) and 600 minutes and unlimited texts per month for £30 a month.

Plus I've got a free PS3 80GB with that song game and mikes.

Stupid deal and I could have got a lot better phone and 1200 minutes a month for £40, with a free PS3 or Laptop.

• 2 weeks later...