Exeter v Saints - Predictions

the scud

McGoldrick 4 goals in the last 3 matches? Add another 4 in this one with Thomson and Lallana weighing in to give us a fantastic morale boosting 6-1 victory (late goal conceded after substitutions disrupt the previous dominance).

COYR

Your not very good at this prediction malarky are you....!!! ;)

Dont expect an easy ride from us, we are up for this and contrary to what you believe about football at our level, we do not play direct route one football, we play it how it should be played...on the ground! Its what got us promoted.:)

Dont expect an easy ride from us, we are up for this and contrary to what you believe about football at our level, we do not play direct route one football, we play it how it should be played...on the ground! Its what got us promoted.:)

What condition is the pitch like at the moment at St James' Park?

The pitch is best I have seen it at SJP for years, I went to the friendly against...(dare I say it) Pompey and it looked like a Snooker table, it was lush. Alot of work has been done on it over the summer.

Good, will suit our style aswell. I can only hope it doesn't rain like it did in Cardiff.

Our best XI is of League 1 standard and i think we'll be putting out a weakened side of an already weak side. Therefore unless Exeter rest players i think it's going to a level playing field in terms of quality.

I fancy a draw, but it could go either way.