Arsenal

• 1 month later...
It'll just be a scramble for STH's that didn't go yesterday.

That said, there could be extra loyalty points available for those going to Stevenage next Tuesday.

No ticket details announced yet though hopefully they will start releasing some ticket details this week.

It'll just be a scramble for STH's that didn't go yesterday.

That said, there could be extra loyalty points available for those going to Stevenage next Tuesday.

No loyalty points will not count for Stevenage game, as SFC are not selling tickets for this one. All are being sold by Stevenage only!

get in quick for Boro!

I'm in the From "9am on Tuesday 28th August until 5pm on Thursday 30th". Hope it holds out until then, what are my chances?

This might be a stupid question but where is says "Season Ticket Holders will have their priority window for this fixture, both online and at the Ticket Office." Im guessing you cant book over the phone? For big matches in the past, eg Skates you could. Anyone know if/why they changed it?

Cheer

Do we know how many we took to City? Interesting to see roughly how many left after the 45 point crew have had theirs.

At a guess I would say there were 3-400 empty seats. So that's roughly 2,400 who are likely to be in the 45 point club.

True. I imagine there will be around 1,000 left for sale below the 45 points then.

Reckon it might be slightly more. The capacity was 47,805 and attendance was 46,190. City apparently sold out so potentially 1,615 empty seats.

Take away some segregation and the probability that some fans that went a. can't go to Arsenal and b. are not going to both Wigan and Man U then i reckon there could be around 1,200ish tickets for the 30 point crew.

I have 45 points, but some of our group didn't have the City points. Confident we'll get tickets for all.

I'm in the From "9am on Tuesday 28th August until 5pm on Thursday 30th". Hope it holds out until then, what are my chances?

This might be a stupid question but where is says "Season Ticket Holders will have their priority window for this fixture, both online and at the Ticket Office." Im guessing you cant book over the phone? For big matches in the past, eg Skates you could. Anyone know if/why they changed it?

Cheer

The last tickets will be snapped up on the morning of Tuesday 28 August, it will be a massive scramble.

The only way it can sell out before 28th is if the ticket office screw up - not impossible! - and sell more than one per person to the fans who went to Man C (plus the other two home games).

I'm guessing the phones have been scrapped because past experience shows that the phone systems won't be able to cope. Although whether the online system can cope is another issue.

The online system has a queuing system built in now which actually works quite well. It may not be able to remember your password still but the queue works well.

Informed a mate of mine last night that i'm not waiting 5 days to get Arsenal tickets with him. Its his fault he was too cheap to go to city. Il have mine bought and paid for by 0910 this morning.

Hmmm, four of us went to City but one didn't. Do we wait and try and get all together in the second window? I'm probably over thinking it as always.

Just get your 4 now so you're guaranteed and get your other mate to sort himself out in the season ticket sale period, as that will be a free for all.

The whole end will stand so you'll easily be able to squeeze your mate in next to you.

• 2 weeks later...
What pub for this one ?

The Drayton Park on Drayton Park Rd is a stone's throw from the stadium and is where the Saints fans congregated last time we played Arsenal. Likely to be crowded and noisy.

A quieter pub with better beer would be The Bank of Friendship on Blackstock Rd. Been there many times but never on a matchday. Would have thought it's fine though.

There are loads of pubs along Upper St in Islington. Most will be busy and noisy. Start at Highbury and Islington tube and work your way down or start at Angel tube and work your way up (i.e. towards Highbury). Allow time though. The stretch between Angel and Highbury and Islington is probably about a mile and then there's another 10 minute walk from H&I tube to the Emirates (quickest route across Highbury Fields opposite tube). The Compton Arms tucked away on Compton Avenue just across from Highbury and Islington tube is a quieter option.