more disrespect from the mods!

simo

The mods are above this. They don't need to explain why they close threads or issue infraction points. These are not challengable you simply have to take it. The mods are powerful and work for Baj who is the supreme being regarding internet mong boards. This is how TSW rolls and if you don't like it maybe it isn't the mong board for you.

No, it was regarding a bust up. Ok?

So... you is knowing why the dumb mods is closing the threads?

I agree with ur general point tho the dumb mods is so dumb! Tokyos is having it right tho I've given the dumb mods till Monday to respect my grieviences or whatever or they is suffering the wrath!

Edit: oh btw when you is making a Site Suggestions for "More disrespect from the mods" it is sounding like you is calling for them to be more disrespectful. Maybe you is or maybe you is not, but you have to be careful to cut off them loopholes. The dumb mods is proper slippery!

Edited by Bearsy

No explaination for closing threads!

They dont seem to close interesting popular threads that havent turned into a *****fest or ****ing contest. So my guess is they closed whatever thread it was because so it wasnt an interesting popular thread that hadnt turned into a ****ing contest / *****fest.