Nervous Breakdown

CabbageFace

What are they like?

I had one when I was breaking up with my Ex (speicifically during the period when she wouldn't move out!!!) Not something I would care to repeat.

I lost perspective on everything and starting behaving totally out of character. I varied between feeling apathetic towards literally all aspects of life, becoming very angry and violent at the slightest thing and then feeling unreserved and intense fear. Apparently they can take on many different forms though.

Ugh, nasty business.

I am, four years gone in about 10 minutes.

Sorry to hear that.

Although the plus sides are that (having been in mine for about 5 years or so now) single life can be a good change. I often wonder what it would be like to be single again!

Is it completely dead or could it be just a small blip?

How old are you if you dont mind me askin?

I had one when I was breaking up with my Ex (speicifically during the period when she wouldn't move out!!!) Not something I would care to repeat.

I lost perspective on everything and starting behaving totally out of character. I was apathetic towards literally all aspects of life.... and very nearly lost my job, yet also I became very angry and violent at the slightest thing. Apparently they can take on many different forms though.

i did manage to punch a hole in my bedroom wall, which i have to fix before my parents get back from holiday! opppps.

Sorry to hear that.

Although the plus sides are that (having been in mine for about 5 years or so now) single life can be a good change. I often wonder what it would be like to be single again!

Is it completely dead or could it be just a small blip?

How old are you if you dont mind me askin?

Its gone mate, gone, no diggity no doubt, im 25 and she is 20, so it was a big age difference basically she wants to go to out have fun etc, fair enough imo, but she wants to be friends still, which is going to be a hard decision.

Its gone mate, gone, no diggity no doubt, im 25 and she is 20, so it was a big age difference basically she wants to go to out have fun etc, fair enough imo, but she wants to be friends still, which is going to be a hard decision.

The friends thing never works, especially when you see her with another bloke for the first time. You'll probably need a few more clocks then.

The friends thing never works, especially when you see her with another bloke for the first time. You'll probably need a few more clocks then.

Excatly what i was thinking, but she dont see it like that, ill see what happens, its all gravy, i just got too get over this first week of giving back stuff i have of hers and visa versa.

Excatly what i was thinking, but she dont see it like that, ill see what happens, its all gravy, i just got too get over this first week of giving back stuff i have of hers and visa versa.

Pull yourself together man, get some mates together and go and get wasted and pull whatever you can.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. This works for both male and female. :cool:

Pull yourself together man, get some mates together and go and get wasted and pull whatever you can.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. This works for both male and female. :cool:

i did that on Saturday night i have you know(the drunk part also smoked some cool stuff), also im ugly and i cant have sex as freely as non-ugly people.

NOW HOOK ME UP WITH A WOMEN THAT WANTS POOR, SHORT, EMBRASSING SEX

Well done Jill, CF is now thinking about his mrs getting porked by someone else (possibly one of the worst visuals just after breaking up)

CF, if you get stressed out about the break-up, it may help with the weight loss/get fit routine? When i get stressed it hits me in the belly, and i stop eating.

Well done Jill, CF is now thinking about his mrs getting porked by someone else (possibly one of the worst visuals just after breaking up)

CF, if you get stressed out about the break-up, it may help with the weight loss/get fit routine? When i get stressed it hits me in the belly, and i stop eating.

I wasnt until i read that, lol. Only joking i dont care i gave her aids, typhoid and rubella try porking that without dying.

It will i went to the gym at 6.30am this morning and abousltey anhilated myself. Was good.

Pretty much the same between me and my Mrs 'cept she is 21 and im 25. Thing is, she will realise in a couple of months that she actually doesnt want the whole 'going out single thing' and its a relationship she wants. Its inbuilt to women to wanna settle down. The same cannot normally be said for blokes! Then she will come back, but its just whether you will take her then or not. If she see's you with another girl, that will probably speed the process up.

Agreed, after I split with my Mrs (silly 6 month break up) I saw her with another bloke. She wasnt even interested in him, but it wound me up him trying it on with her (even though I left her!). He was trying to breakdance to impress her. T'was back in the days of smoking in clubs so I just flicked my cigarette at him. Not proud of it but at the time I was peeved off and thought it was a good way of marking my territory.

I also hit a wall (litterally not metophorically) when I split with her as I still loved her so felt her pain. T'was a brick wall in varsity so my hand took the brunt of the damage.

i did that on Saturday night i have you know(the drunk part also smoked some cool stuff), also im ugly and i cant have sex as freely as non-ugly people.

NOW HOOK ME UP WITH A WOMEN THAT WANTS POOR, SHORT, EMBRASSING SEX

Mate, its all about the confidence. I have some mates who are no oil paintings, not built like a greek god and dont have any money and they pull stunners!

If places are no object, try a night out in Cardiff, its rammed with hot student muff and its a dead cert. Quality night out too. Stay in the premier/travel inn and its relatively cheap too.