Wii

Thedelldays

my best mate has a wii and I hav e had a little go on it..

i enjoyed it very much but he does not have many games

does in the enjoyment wear off of is it really good all the time..are there really good games etc?

what is this wii fit thing all about?? is that any good??

I've got a few mates with them and they don't seem to play them anymore. I think the novelty wears off, which is why I haven't bought one.

Certainly a good laugh after a few beers though.

I thought the novelty would wear off which is why I held off from getting one for so long. I got one about 3 months ago, with Wii sports and Mariokart. I have played it once/twice a week since. It is good, and the games which give it longevity make it worthwhile. The sports games and things like wii fit, will be fad's, however there will always be one or two games around which you wont tire of.

I'd recommend one, especially for Mariokart. You can wirelessly connect to tinternet with it too to play people all over the world.

my best mate has a wii and I hav e had a little go on it..

i enjoyed it very much but he does not have many games

does in the enjoyment wear off of is it really good all the time..are there really good games etc?

what is this wii fit thing all about?? is that any good??

I've gont 1. They're good fun, but multiplayer makes them great.

Games I've got:

Sonic&Mario Olympics- Great 4 player game after a few drinks

Rayman - See above

MarioKart- Good fun

Fifa09 - In terms of gameplay its great. Obviously the graphics arent as good as PS3 OR XBox, but is a good game.

Tiger Woods 09 - Another good game.Good for single or multiplayer and very good online.

Carnival games - Crap

Wii Sports - Crap

It depends on what you want it for Delldays. if you want a serious console for cutting edge gaming and a hardcore playing experience, then look elsewhere. But if you want a bit of lighthearted fun on your own, with mates or online, then its great. ive had mine for about 9 months now, got Mario Olympic, MarioKart, COD3, Resident Evil and few others; all fun and you can fire it up for a quick 10 min play, which i always found you cant do with more hardcore consoles.

Another good add on from Nintendo is teh Virtual Console, a download facility where you cna download old skool NES, SNES, Master System, Mega Drive, Neo Geo, Atari and other games for a small fee. Add this to WiiWare, where games are developed specifically for download rather than highstreet sale, and the lifecycle fo teh console is extended a lot IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...