Digital photoframe question.

saint lard

Yes i am a numpty for not Knowing much about them, i agree.

Are these things pretty easy to set up,i mean can i download a specified number of pictures from my laptop as simply as i would transfer images from my phone to laptop?

Are they pretty standard in the what they require and the way they work?

Iv'e seen a couple that would be good for Xmas presents,they are cheapies to be honest,but seem adequate.

I know i have to check max pixel sizes that i can download and obviously the higher resolution the better,but i have seen one for £35 in Asda,£29 in comet also £29 in Argos which seems reasonable,just got to compare the different dimensions etc.

Thankyou in advance for your'e asisstance in this matter.

careful, the cheaper ones tend to have cheaper power supplies which buzz like buggery... really off putting... whatever you buy, open it and try it first (you could always palm off the excuse as "putting some photos on there for you") to make sure its ok.

careful, the cheaper ones tend to have cheaper power supplies which buzz like buggery... really off putting... whatever you buy, open it and try it first (you could always palm off the excuse as "putting some photos on there for you") to make sure its ok.

And they can run very hot too which can't be doing them any good.