New posters and negative posts

OldNick

WE all have a right to post on this site if we are fans and have paid our money; some folk may not like what other folk write but I think this site is democratic and long may it continue to me a mix of opinions freely posted and stated.... comments like bed-wetters when they dont like a post deserve to be elsewhere IMO

WE all have a right to post on this site if we are fans and have paid our money; some folk may not like what other folk write but I think this site is democratic and long may it continue to me a mix of opinions freely posted and stated.... comments like bed-wetters when they dont like a post deserve to be elsewhere IMO

Someone please collect all the crap this fool has posted in the past and shove it in his face for him here...

Do you ever weat your 2004/05 West Brom shirt these days? I've always wondered what you lot did with them...

It is my democratic right to accurately describe someone as a bed wetter.

There are also a few who have been registered for ages but never posted much before now. Sleeper agents? :suspicious:

You may well be refurring to me and my open post about Adkins earlier today.

Although I live near to Portsmuff I can assure you I am 100% Saints.

I must confess I am a lurker rather than an active poster. I go to the odd match, always watch them on Sky and have Saints Player and listen to every match without fail.

The reason I don't post much is I find this a very aggressive forum and there seems to be a core of members that seem to think they have the right to bully anyone new with adverse views.

This forum is for all users, to express their views and not there for the regulars to abuse people.

I don't wish to aggravate anyone I just thought you should know how this forum is viewed from the outside and give my reason for my long membership and little posting.

For sure, I find some of the posts very entertaining and I can see you get annoyed by repetitive threads. If you have issues, take it up with the admin.

So go on, slate me if you wish but I am trying to be honest here.

If this forum were a democracy, we'd elect the mods. That's not a complaint about the mods, just a statement of fact.

If this forum were a democracy; on the US model we would have the choice between a centre-right candidate and an ultra right-wing one, ( any centre-left option being dismissed as a 'commie' ), and the mod with the largest election budget would win on the back of a massive negative advertising campaign. On the UK model, the candidates would focus on making promises they have no intention of keeping to the 20% of 'swing' posters on marginal threads that will get them 'first past the post' with 45% of the vote.

Here Here I agree completely; lets especially ignore the posts of Registered Users who wont put there hands in their pockets for the Saints

Fûck off you cûnt. Well done for setting aside some of your giro money for a signing up fee. Registered users like myself have had more intelligent input from our three posts a day than you will have in your lifetime. I don't pay a fiver because unlike many morons on here, if I see a topic and haven't got anything of much use to add to it, I won't. Well done for paying £5 so you can chat shìt without limits for a year.

Fûck off you cûnt. Well done for setting aside some of your giro money for a signing up fee. Registered users like myself have had more intelligent input from our three posts a day than you will have in your lifetime. I don't pay a fiver because unlike many morons on here, if I see a topic and haven't got anything of much use to add to it, I won't. Well done for paying £5 so you can chat shìt without limits for a year.

Ha ha - superbly put!! He is a complete moron - even for a skate!!

A prime example in answer to the second post.

A prime example in answer to the second post.

If you're insinuating due to my lack of posts that i'm a skate, etc. you're sorely mistaken as my IQ and personal hygeine standards are too high for being one even if my post count isn't. Besides people in glass houses should throw stones I have only a handfull less posts here than yourself! Lol

Here Here I agree completely; lets especially ignore the posts of Registered Users who wont put there hands in their pockets for the Saints

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I think that is grammar not spelling but well done,,,,, mede mee laff

But the misuse of "hear hear" is definitely down to spelling.

Some of our most ardent saints posters could easily be mistaken for skates sometimes. Any skate WUM would have to go totally OTT to get noticed. ;)

+1

I won't name names, but there are some posters who are constantly negative, calling for the manager to be sacked, criticising every player, every goal, not willing to take account of who we've played or that we've experienced a rapid ascent up the leagues. These people only post for reactions and aren't new. Some of them have over 10,000 posts. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these people were skates.