USA - 6 months FoxSoccer2Go for Free (ish)

I make this suggestion with reservation - XOOM (the money transfer service) has a promotion where you can get 6 months FoxSoccer2go for free when you make a money transfer using their service. The promotion was publicised on FoxSoccer a few months ago, but is hard to find now. You can find it here https://www.xoom.com/get-6-months-of-fox-soccer-2go-for-free. Make sure you follow the t&c's carefully. Offer is open til the end of November.

I transferred $150 to the UK - the exchange rate wasn't the best and there was a $4.95 fee, but I reckon it cost me about $8 overall - which for 6 months of FoxSoccer seems pretty good to me. The money transfer went through smoothly and was in my UK account within 24 hrs. I doubt I will use the service again though as I can do it cheaper through my bank.

Now - word of warning - getting my free six months code was not easy - took three phone calls to mostly clueless phone operators and then an email follow-up. I would suggest the email route if you have a problem as that was responded to within 12 hrs and with the info I needed.

FoxSoccer2go may not be perfect, but I have had very few problems during games and I'm enjoying watching Saints games live every week (despite the results).

Nice find there bigshadow. If I was eastside, would be up for it, but I'm fine with delayed games or recorded live games to watch at a more sensible time on a saturday via FSC or FSP.

On the 2Go service, can you stream games (on a delay) that have already been shown live?