Qpr

Griffo

was going to try and get 2(maybe 4) tickets for this through friends with season tickets rather than wait and run out of luck like with west ham

are there any catches with red tape with this nowadays? names printed on tickets? having to take season ticket with you as well?

didn't think there was but don't wanna get caught out, as always seems the case with small print :(

Sales criteria announced. The Leeds game isn't included, wtf was the point in awarding 20 loyalty points for it then? Will have to wait til next Friday to get tickets, hopefully there will be some left.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/qpr-ticketing-details-438477.aspx

the points system has been shown up to be a complete farce, they awarded "points" for Sheff Wed at home as well, that was a waste of time. clearly the points mean nothing and they just pick games to say who has been to the most on average, ignoring cup games.

big allocation for this though so should be plenty to go round.

how do you get the four for two offer?

Ask at the station for a group save 4 return to London with travelcard . Usually worth buying in advance as they have stopped selling that offer at times on busy days.

Got my ticket, looks like a few left 2 of the 3 options on line are restricted view.

This is the big one as win home vs swansea and then get 3 points at QPR will really get the Saints moving up the table, if no win vs Swansea then it a huge massive game and will be great atmospher. Been to QPR loads of time and Saints fans allways make more noise in and outsie the ground!!

Any specific watering holes ? Think we went to some pub in Hammersmith last time then ended up in a Walkabout. Sure there must be better places than that?

The Goldhawk on Goldhawk Rd. Get off at Goldhawk Rd tube, turn left. Pub is about 200yds on opposite side of road. About 10 minutes from there to the ground.

I have a 'Gold Restricted View' in the Upper tier. Been reading up on it and apparently you cant see the goal at your own end or the first 12 yards of the pitch. That best be wrong for £33 or it is practically freud!

You'll still have a better view than the last time I went. front row of the bottom tier, worst seats I've ever had at football! Made sure I got the gold tier tickets this time so hopefulyl I'll be able to see everything although wouldn't be surprised if thats not the case.

Think the restricted view tickets are in the top in the corner aren't they ?