Metal Gear Solid 4

Baj

Up too you mate, there is a good bit when it turns old school (if you havent done that) but i found it like the last one, really dull and too many cut scenes.

The cut scenes i expected but its REALLY ****ing me off. You know my family situation and I'm happy if I can fit in an hours gaming in an odd evening, and I dont want to spent 70% watching ****ing cut-scenes... *sigh*

You can skip the cutscenes and just complete the gameplay, friend of mine completed it within a few hours because he just skipped watching all the scenes

I'd just worry that i'll miss something vital to the gameplay.

Carry on playing, it is a very good game. The cut scene thing is rubbish and I got hacked off so just kept pressing skip scene. My son watched them all and said I wouldn't be missing much.

Unless of course, you're interested in what's happening. In which case you would be missing a lot.

I didn't feel it had too many cutscenes. I know there is alot of them, but most MGS fans are used to that.

I'm an MGS fan, but even I got a little p*ssed off with the first little bit. Wow, they let you crawl under a truck and then theres another cutscene....oh, go through the next door and there's ANOTHER cutscene.

After that they were spaced out quite well IMO.

• 3 weeks later...