Travel to Liverpool for those in the North

I am travelling to Liverpool from Darlington next week. If anyone who is also travelling from up north would like to share lifts then let me know. This could be:

* Someone coming from further north who is likely to travel down the A1 past Scotch Corner OR...

* Someone who lives somewhere between Darlington and Liverpool (along the A1/M1 or M62 corridors e.g. Leeds)

I am happy to drive and receive contributions towards petrol or be a passenger and make a contribution.

I will try to check back on here sometime over the next few days or message me through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neil.jacko.

Cheers!

I haven't heard from anyone about this and the offer still stands. I could detour via Leeds or similar to pick someone up (e.g. from Leeds station) if that would help. At the end of the day I suspect sharing lifts could save somebody out there some money and could save me a little too.

As well as those travelling from the north this may be of interest if you are travelling from the East Midlands or similar and wanted to car-share across the M62 to share fuel costs.

Get in touch if you would be interested in this.

Thanks! :)