Victim of the month sticky

pap

Mods: can we please have a victim of the month sticky?

As a regular visitor to the site, I normally have no problem ascertaining who the herd is currently having a go at, but I've been really busy lately. About six weeks ago, it was Alps. Now it seems to be DPS. Problem is, sussing all of this takes effort. It's only really now that people are dredging up historical threads in an attempt to completely destroy a fellow Saints fan that I know for sure it's DPS I should be bullying.

So a few questions...

Is DPS the official "mod sanctioned" victim at the moment?

Can we have a "victim sticky"?

Could you post the victim's address, in case anyone is in the area and wants to stick a sh!t through his or her letterbox?

What about some additional options? e.g. a drop down list with some pre-selected terms of abuse? "Odd bast@rd, bizarre logic, lost all respect, on my ignore list", etc.

I simply don't think we have enough avenues to hound fellow Saints fans off the site after they've said something we don't agree with. What else can be done?

I think this is a good idea, harden up the masses, for all Alp's whining he still makes up threads which encourage us to have a pop at him, I like that trait.

It coukd be a competition, we coukd rate posters out of ten for how they deal with the abuse, I think posting sh!t through the letterbox and smelling their arse in Tesco is a bit much though TBH but general bants is fair game.

TBH if someone posts something completely stupid then they obviously should be made a target, I feel like I got away with it through the fact that I am super hard, I have taken down many a poster in my time, so that clearly influenced some decisions.

Not sure DPS has much to worry about though, its only really Glasgow and he is a bit of a melt bless him.

I'm not saying that this is the case with Alps; but has it ever occurred to you that some posters may get sexual gratification from multiple, predictable one-liners from a large mob of lads?

What if you're just feeding their perversions?