Stoke away.

Lets B Avenue

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/stoke-ticket-information-521973.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Well pis sed off with this restriction of 4 per transaction, as I have been getting our groups tickets for years. I had a blazing row with the TO last week and then again with the "Official numpty" who rang me back to answer my complaint. He tried to justify it byclaiming it was due to the fiasco over the Arsenal tickets. I pointed out that if they had gone on the previous 2 years sales, this would have been avoided.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/stoke-ticket-information-521973.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

Well pis sed off with this restriction of 4 per transaction, as I have been getting our groups tickets for years. I had a blazing row with the TO last week and then again with the "Official numpty" who rang me back to answer my complaint. He tried to justify it byclaiming it was due to the fiasco over the Arsenal tickets. I pointed out that if they had gone on the previous 2 years sales, this would have been avoided.

It's utter boll.oxs as we've always bought as a group and now we have to do it as 2 groups.

There should be flexibility on that rule. I can understand them doing it for games with a high demand but for less popular games, you should be able to get as many as you want in one transaction.

We should be doing everything possible to try and shift tickets. Instead we ban away match ticket sales over the phone and introduce restrictive ticket sale policies.

There should be flexibility on that rule. I can understand them doing it for games with a high demand but for less popular games, you should be able to get as many as you want in one transaction.

We should be doing everything possible to try and shift tickets. Instead we ban away match ticket sales over the phone and introduce restrictive ticket sale policies.

The most frustrating thing about the whole situation is that we still end up selling the tickets. It's only Man City that hasn't come close to selling out so far this season and there were all sorts of mitigating circumstances there.

This is why fans in this country will continue to have the **** taken out of them by clubs nationwide, even when they're being forced to jump through all sorts of hoops just to buy a ****ing match ticket, they'll still happily do so rather than actually stand up for themselves.

The most frustrating thing about the whole situation is that we still end up selling the tickets. It's only Man City that hasn't come close to selling out so far this season and there were all sorts of mitigating circumstances there.

This is why fans in this country will continue to have the **** taken out of them by clubs nationwide, even when they're being forced to jump through all sorts of hoops just to buy a ****ing match ticket, they'll still happily do so rather than actually stand up for themselves.

Certainly NOT happily, Steve. As I made clear to them. But whats the alternative? if I dont go to the game, my protest only hurts me. (Although missing Saturday's supine effort would have been a godsend!)

• 2 weeks later...
Does the travel club still even run?

Where does the unofficial bus depart from in Southampton?

cheers

@SaintsTravel 4 seats left for stoke #saintsfc

If you want to book up with them then I'd be quick. Stops at Central I think and Airport Parkway.