Saints snippet on SSN

OldNick

What is the world coming to. 10 min slot about us on Arabic tv yesterday (inc Illingsworth) (Think it was from the International version of "the Championship show) as it had the highlights of all the games at the weekend as well) and now something on SSN. Did we suddenly become interesting or is everyone getting their stories in now for the "told you so" stuff when it all goes wrong?

What is the world coming to. 10 min slot about us on Arabic tv yesterday (inc Illingsworth) (Think it was from the International version of "the Championship show) as it had the highlights of all the games at the weekend as well) and now something on SSN. Did we suddenly become interesting or is everyone getting their stories in now for the "told you so" stuff when it all goes wrong?

Everyone's belatedly become interested in the "revolutionary coaching structure"... :D

I think realistically, it's probably just a fairly slow news day. Sky always have reporters in the area anyway, usually for Pompey/Rent-a-Quote news, so while they're busy practicing hitting the goal from the penalty spot rather than the crowd, I guess they thought they'd come and have a look at what we were up to.

Everyone's belatedly become interested in the "revolutionary coaching structure"... :D

I think realistically, it's probably just a fairly slow news day. Sky always have reporters in the area anyway, usually for Pompey/Rent-a-Quote news, so while they're busy practicing hitting the goal from the penalty spot rather than the crowd, I guess they thought they'd come and have a look at what we were up to.

That HAS to be an "infarction" point...

You actually paid ATTENTION to what the sk&tes were doing at the weekend???!!!!!!!

At least you could have included an "allegedly" but oh no - way too much information.

(but funny tho')

In my defence, I only watched the penalties. Cracking entertainment :D

You were lucky, you didn't have complimentary tickets to Wembley to watch that ****e...it was that exciting a Skate next to me (in Club Wembley) was fast asleep in his (arm)chair during the first half!!

I actually lol'd at that post.

I could stand there and wave my arms around, doesn't mean I know what I'm doing.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

I thought the same!!!,how can you tell his coaching method was/is good by just watching a "snippet" ?

Trying to convince yourself maybe?