Why are blatant pompey supporters allowed to join?

Mr X

If they want to fund the upkeep of this site let them. Cant speak for PES as I dont know him/her/shim but Pompeylass is ok. Doesnt really talk about footy that much and spends most of her time in the muppet show so doesnt affect anyone.

If they were going to join and peace people off then they would get bannaged and their money wasted so either way I dont really care.

You also have to question why they are here? I for one would not join a pompey forum (to be honest, I would be the only memeber able to read and write) so I think they are closet Saints fans anyway!

You don't allow posts that aren't deemed saints but you allow fans that don't even support them, doesn't seem right. I'm not having a go at you btw.

Good morning, welcome to the one of the 15 boards that aren't Saints related on our website.

I meant on the main board

Generally speaking PFC supporters are discouraged from posting on the main Saints board and it's quite rigorously enforced if the posts are deemed unnecessary, offensive or a wind-up. Occasionally one has something worthwhile to add to a topic or discussion, on a player, etc., as now and then they have access to information via PFC press that we haven't seen.

It's as simple as that tbh.

Generally speaking PFC supporters are discouraged from posting on the main Saints board and it's quite rigorously enforced if the posts are deemed unnecessary, offensive or a wind-up. Occasionally one has something worthwhile to add to a topic or discussion, on a player, etc., as now and then they have access to information via PFC press that we haven't seen.

Fair enough sorry for being difficult :p

Yep.

Ultimately, the way I see it is as follows:

The main board is for Saints discussion topics. If a fan of another club (whether it's Pompey, Arsenal, Accrington Stanley, I'm not bothered) has something sensible to add to the discussion, I've got no problem with it.

If they don't, but they still decide to post on the main board, it'll be dealt with accordingly.

If they want to fund the upkeep of this site let them. Cant speak for PES as I dont know him/her/shim but Pompeylass is ok. Doesnt really talk about footy that much and spends most of her time in the muppet show so doesnt affect anyone.

If they were going to join and peace people off then they would get bannaged and their money wasted so either way I dont really care.

You also have to question why they are here? I for one would not join a pompey forum (to be honest, I would be the only memeber able to read and write) so I think they are closet Saints fans anyway!

Aww, bless you.

We have the likes of pompey girl and pes along with others, what the hells going on?

Its not our fult..(the blue Few) that the ref awarded the sheep ****ers a dodgy goal in injury time sataday.....and none of us have Gloated .......................................................................................................................................................................Yet!:D...so leave Vicky and the rest of us (fully paid up members) alone. ;)